🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟳𝟵𝟲
𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙢, 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝕮𝖔𝖕𝖞𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 © 𝖓𝖎𝖈 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖘
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

You and Jace have been dating for almost two years now, his fans have no clue. So you guys decided it was time to come out. So you went out together and showed PDA. A fan got footage of the two of you kissing. And just like that the two most popular girls at school started bullying you. So you started cutting again.

There was a Henry Danger meeting being held and fans were allowed to be there. "Here's your fresh, hot coffee, babe." Jace pecks your lips and tells you he'll be back.

"So if it isn't Mrs. Steal my man," the meanest girl in school walks up to you. You automatically get the urge to cut, so you pull down the sleeves to your sweatshirt. "I don't know what he sees in you. I mean look at you, you're hideous. And look at these scars on your wrist," she pulls up your sleeve and throws your arm at you. "Pathetic. There's probably more on your thighs. You're three years younger than him, y/n, get over yourself." She grabs your coffee out of your hand, opens it and pours it on your head. You gasp and scream at the same time, Jace comes running over.

"Get the fuck away from my girlfriend! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He pulls you into him, not caring that there's, now what is cold, coffee all over you. "You're gonna be okay, y/n. Let's go get you cleaned up," you just stand there in his arms, not making a sound or movement. "Do you want me to call your brother?" He asks worried. The last time something bad happened to you, Jace had to call your older brother, Luke, because he was the only one that could calm you down or get you to speak.

"N-no, don't call Luke," you tell your boyfriend.

Jace takes you into the building and takes you to one of the showers. "Take your clothes off," he says, grabbing your bag and taking out your showering supplies. You just stand there and do nothing. "C'mon, y/n, work with me here, honey," he places your stuff down and walks over to you, placing his hands on your waist, lifting your shirt up. You show no sign of cooperation so he takes your sweatshirt and shirt off for you. "Y/N y/m/n Hemmings, what is this on your wrist?" He asks sternly. "You promised me you would stop," he kisses the corner of your mouth, then your wrist. "I need to pay more attention to you than I already do. I don't want to lose you, y/n. I need you."

You look up at him. "Y-you need me?"

He realizes he said one of the three words and smiles, "I need you." He then starts kissing down your torso as he gets to your jeans, rubbing his hands on your hips. Once he gets to right above your jeans, he unbuttons them, pulling them down your legs and gasping at the sight. "Y/N, sweetheart," he kisses your thighs, making sure to show his affection for you.

He comes up and looks at you, caressing your cheek. "Look at me."

You comply.

"You're beautiful, okay. I mean it. You're everything I've ever wanted. You're my perfect girl. I love everything about you. Ignore what all those bitch-ass haters say about you, just be you. You're perfect the way you are." He runs his thumb across your bottom lip, then places his chapped lips on your own.

He reaches back and unclips your bra, kissing your shoulder as he takes the strap down your arm. He's seen you naked before, as you have him. You're still a virgin, but the two of you have done things. He lets your bra fall to the floor before getting on his knees and slowly removing your underwear.

Once you're naked, he turns on the hot water and starts getting undressed. Once it's hot enough, he gets under the water and puts his arms out, you walk into them and he holds you under the water, looking at you as if you're the most fragile piece of art in the world.

He starts running his hand down your long y/h/c hair, getting some of the coffee out of it. "Jace," you say, looking up at your boyfriend.

"Hmm," he hums in response.

"Do you love me?" You ask.

He smiles down at you, running his fingers through your wet hair. "Of course I do. I love you with all my heart," he kisses your forehead.

"I love you, too, Jace." You smile, placing your head on his bare chest. "With all my heart," you smile to yourself.

end story