🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭𝟮𝟯𝟳
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

He slams you up against his bedroom wall, kissing you hungrily. His hands holding yours on either side of your head.

His kiss travels down to your neck in search of your sweet spot. When his beautiful lips reach the area behind your ear, you whine slightly. You then feel him grin against your skin. "Found it," he says through the grin. He starts sucking on the spot, causing moans to fall from your mouth.

Once he's satisfied with the mark on your neck, he releases a hand, holding both of your wrists in his one hand, and moves his way down your body. He cups your core before moving your skirt up your waist.

Pushing your panties aside, he runs his finger up your slit. "So wet," he grins. His fingers start rubbing your clit up and down, the one way that drives you crazy. You let out a loud moan at his movements. "You like that?" He stops and brings his hands to your bum, squeezing. You jump up and wrap your legs around his waist, him carrying you to his bed and laying you down.

"I'm gonna make you feel even better, baby girl." For some reason, when he said that, you got even wetter.

He gets on his knees and takes off your undies, your skirt staying on, but bunched up at your waist. He pulls you to the end of the bed and licks a straight line up your slit, flicking his tongue on your clit at a fast pace.

Your head flies back and your mouth falls open, letting out moans and whimpers. "Fuck," you moan out.

He slaps your thigh, "don't swear," he mumbles against you. He then continues the assault with his tongue, entering his tongue into you and using his finger on your clit. Your stomach starts to tighten and you go crazy.

"I'm gonna come," you moan. Once you release, his movements don't stop. Your orgasm starts building up again. "Jace, I'm done. I can't take another one," you whine.

"Yes you can. And you will," he growls. He continues on with his tongue, inserting two fingers inside of you and thrusting them in and out while sucking and kitten licking your clit. Your hips buck unwillingly and your legs close around his head. He forces your legs open and holds your hips down.

You feel your stomach knotting up again, your moans becoming high pitch and struggled.

He then takes off his cloths and hovers over you, slamming himself into you. You let out a slight scream. He flips you over so you're on your front and he's thrusting into you. "Fuck," you moan. He slaps your ass, making the pleasure better.

He thrusts into you as hard as he can, causing you to let out another scream. This feels so good.

He holds your back down as he thrusts into you, making it difficult for you to see him. But that's solved when he flips you over again and slows down his pace, burying his face in your shoulder.

You wrap my legs around his waist, making the pleasure so much better. "I'm gonna come," he moans.

"Me too," you moan. He shoots his load inside of you, causing you to come around him.

He comes up and lays beside you, pulling you into him and kissing your head. "You okay?" He asks. You nod, your eyelids heavy.

It's been a few weeks since you and thee Jace Norman fucked. You met him in LA and, well... he fucked you.

You stood in the hotel room bathroom staring at the stick in your hand with a horrified look. You had taken a whole box of the tests because your period was late, your boobs got bigger, your moods have been all whack and your brother, Luke, noticed that. You have also been peeing a lot more than usual. "Y/n, everything okay in there?" Luke asks through the door.