🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || "𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘆 𝘂𝘀,"

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟴𝟭𝟯
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩, 𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

Being a part of the Henry Danger cast was difficult for you, because you couldn't date or fuck Jace. And you wanted so badly to go up to him and ask him out, but the rules of being on Henry Danger prevents that. If you break that rule, they'll find a way to kill your character off, or send your character to Kids In The Woods like all the others.

Jace didn't like this rule either, he wanted to ask you out so badly that he couldn't take it anymore. You guys have been sneaking around for a year now. And Jace couldn't wait any longer.

You were at home, on your bed in your room with earbuds in while you scrolled through Instagram. You jumped slightly when Jace barges into the room. "Jace!" You shout.

"What?" He asks confused.

"You can't just barge in! I could have been masturbating for all you know!" You scold.

"Well I might've helped you for all you know," he grins, closing your door and locking it. "Your parents just left, we're alone," he moves closer to your bed.

"Jace, we can't," you say.

"Nobody will ever know," he hovers over you, placing his hand on your bare skin under your shirt and holding himself up with the other.

He places his forehead on yours, kissing your nose. "Can I kiss you?" He asks. You nod. He places his lips on yours, drawing shapes on your hip with his thumb. His hand goes further up your shirt, grabbing your right breast (you weren't wearing a bra). He starts kneading it in his palm, causing you to moan into the kiss. He then starts kissing your neck, going down to your collarbone. He starts sucking on the skin there, leaving a love bite.

He sits up and removes his shirt, throwing it somewhere in the room. You admire his chest, he doesn't have a six pack, but he's only 16-years-old.

He removes your shirt next, throwing it the same direction as his. You love the way he looks at you. He looks at you as if he could break you with just the touch of a finger. He looks at you with so much love in his brown eyes. "I love you," he says looking into your y/e/c eyes.

"I love you, too," you smile, pulling him down to kiss you from the back of his neck. He smiles into the kiss.

He sneaks his hand into your lace underwear, (you weren't wearing pants) rubbing his finger up your slit. You shudder under his touch. The thought of getting caught turning you on more. "You're wearing too much," you say, grabbing at his skinny jeans.

He sits up and removes them, leaving him in his boxers. "I'm gonna make you feel so good," he rips off your underwear (literally) and removes his boxers. "Do you have condoms?" He asks.

"In my nightstand, the second drawer down." You say.

He grabs a condom and opens it with his teeth, and puts it on, lining up with your entrance. "You ready," he asks, interlacing his fingers with yours. You nod, biting your lip. He slowly enters you, you close you eyes as you feel the pain of yourself stretching. "Don't cry," Jace wipes away your tear with his thumb. "Just tell me if you want me to stop."

He pushes in a little further, the pain increasing. Once he's all the way in, he stops, giving you time to adjust. "Move," you say as you push your hips up. He starts moving in and out of you at a slow pace, trying to make it easy for the both of you.

He picks up his pace a little bit when you start to let out some moans. He starts a nice, slow rhythm, making love to you and not fucking you.

He buries his face in your shoulder, quieting his moans. "Shit, Jace," you moan.

"I love you," he moans out.

"I love you, too," you moan after him.

The room is full of your moans and the sound of him moving in and out of you. You begin to feel your stomach tighten up. "I'm close," you inform your boyfriend.

"Me too," he says thrusting into you and hitting your g-spot. Your head flies back as you let out a quiet 'fuck'. "Come for me," he whispers in your ear. You release around him, letting out a high pitch moan as you do so. He comes a few seconds later, letting out a grunt of release.

He pulls out and takes off the condom, tying it off and throwing it in your trash bin by your bed, laying down next to you afterward. "Luckily I take out my own trash," you breathily chuckle.

He pulled you into him, "Yea. Lucky us," he kisses you.

𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪