🧸𝚓𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚡 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚎 || 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟯𝟬𝟱𝟰
𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙨, 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙟𝙖𝙘𝙚. 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩, 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 . . . 𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚.
𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜𝟶𝟸

𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭:

Nicole's Point of View

One year; that's how long Jace and I have been together, and we have yet to even tell anybody (outside of our friend group). His family knows, but mine doesn't—mainly because I was, like, obsessed with him before I moved out.

We don't post about each other. People know we have mutual friends—we met through Ella, she featured me in one of her songs after she found my TikTok—so I guess people know that we know each other; they just don't know that we're dating.

Ella and I post about each other all the time. She's my best friend. And of course, most of the times Ella and I hangout, Jace tags along; after all, they did costar on Henry Danger for six years.

He wasn't really active on social media that often before he met me, because I am on Instagram 24/7. So . . .

I also encouraged him to start posting on YouTube again (he knows I was a fan before we got together, he just doesn't know how big of a fan I was).

I also have a YouTube channel; I post covers of my favorite songs, and Vlog from time to time.

But today; today I'm doing something different.

Today is Jace and I's one year anniversary, and we decided to sit down and make a video together—one which we will both post, but with different intros—about our relationship.

And that's what we're getting ready to do now.

Sitting down in front of where I'm setting up the ring light, Jace sets the camera in front of it.

Once everything is set up, I sit down next to him. With my hands on my knees, I take in a breath, letting it out slowly.

He looks at me and asks, "We don't have to do this. If you're not ready, we can wait," he places his hand on top of mine, causing a heat to spread through my body—just like every time touch.

"No," —I shake my head— "I'm definitely ready. It'll shock our fans either way. I mean, we've been together for a year, living in the same house for two months; and they hand no clue." my voice cracks as I start thinking about the hate I get increasing.

"If you're ready, why do you sound so upset?" he questions, sounding worried.

"I'm just scared of getting hate, is all," my eyes tear up at the thought.