🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗲

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭𝟬𝟮𝟳
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜𝟶𝟸
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

Invisible; that's how you feel. Your crush has no idea you exist at all because your crush just so happens to be Jace Norman. Yes, you go to school together, he's smiled at you in the hallway a few times. But other than that, you're invisible.

So when he walked up to you at your locker, you were confused. "Hey," he said. "I'm having a small get together at my place tonight. Wanna come?"

"Sure. What time?" you asked in response.

"Seven o'clock," he hands you a strip of paper. "See ya there," he winks, then walks away. You look at the paper in your hands. It's his address and cell number.

In case you ever wanna hang out. Just you and me.
-Jace❤️

You approach the door with caution, not knowing if this was a joke or not. Once you knock, you hear shuffling before Jace answers the door. "Hey, y/n!" he exclaims, leading you in by the small of your back. His hands were ice cold. "Riele, Sean, Ella, this is y/n." he introduces you.

"The famous y/n!" Riele says happily. You were confused by what she said.

"Jace talks about you all the time," Sean says, answering your thoughts.

"Oh... he does?" you trail off.

"Yea. He's always talking about how cute you are. And how he wants to pin you to the wall and just fuck the ever loving shit out of---"

"Okay! That's enough, Sean!" Jace cuts him off.

"No, no. Go on," you say.

"If you want to keep your balls, I suggest you don't say anymore," Jace says with his finger pointing at Sean.

"Sorry, y/n, but frankly, I need those," he chuckles.

"Okay," You chuckle.

"And fuck the ever loving shit out of you," Riele finishes.

Your mouth drops. Is she serious?

"Riele!" Jace whines. "Don't tell her that!"

"Is it true?" you ask.

"Yes," Ella says with a grin.

"We should get going," Riele says.

"Yea," Sean agrees as the three leave.

Once they're gone you look at Jace. "What now?" you ask.

"Now, I fuck the ever loving shit out of you," he picks you up bridal style and carries you to his room, dropping you on his bed and going to lock the door.

A heat grows between your legs at the thought of his sweaty body covering yours as he buries himself into you.

He walks over and hovers above you, caressing your cheek with his ice cold hand. "You're beautiful," he mumbles before kissing you. You kiss back, your lips moving in sync. His cold hand falls to your hip as your arms go around his neck. He draws shapes on your hip bone with his thumb.

He takes off your shirt, pants, and unclips your bra with ease. His hand travels into your panties and he collects your juices on his ice cold middle finger, rubbing circles on your clit. "You're so wet," he mumbles against your collarbone as he leaves a trail of hickeys down your front. He licks along your panty line, pulling them down with his teeth.

He licks a straight line up your slit, causing you to gasp at the contact. He dips is tongue into you before focusing on your clit.

You let out quiet moans as he eats you out perfectly, hitting all the right places to make you go crazy.

Your hands grip at his hair as his nose rubs against your clit. You let out whimpers and whines as his tongue dips in and out of you at an incredibly fast pace.

You feel your stomach knot up and you knew you were close. "Shit, Jace. I'm gonna..." you couldn't finish your sentence, for your orgasm hit you.

Jace's movements slowed as he rode out your first orgasm of the night. "You taste like heaven," he comes up to your face, kissing you.

You hum at the taste of yourself on his icy lips.

Jace then begins to get undressed, and once he's naked, he lines himself up with your entrance. "Wait. Are you a virgin?" he asks.

"No," you respond.

"Damn it. I wanted this to be special," he curses.

"Jace," you hold his cold face in your warm hands, "it still is special. You've been my crush for the longest time. This is special," you say.

"Okay," he smiles, pushing into you.

Your eyes roll up and close at the feeling of him inside of you. "Shit," you mutter as he starts moving.

He goes slow at first, not wanting to hurt you. But once he got the memo that you wanted him to speed up, he did.

He drove himself into you, the headboard hitting the wall and making loud thuds. You let out occasional screams mixed with moans. "Shit, Jace," you moan out, your fingernails digging into the skin on his back.

His hips move at an unbelievably fast pace, driving you into the pillows. You wrap your legs around his waist, wanting more. "Fuck," you moan out. He slaps your thigh afterward.

"Don't swear," he growls, quite like an animal or.....vampire. His hand reaches up the grab the headboard, but he breaks it with his strength. (Twilight. Am I right? But with the window sill.)

You couldn't believe it. Jace was a fucking vampire.

You let out a scream of his name as you get closer to your orgasm.

"Oh, God," he moans out. Signaling that he's close, too.

His thrusts get sloppy, and they slow down, but keep going, as he is determined to make you come.

"Jace, I'm coming." you whisper in his ear as he places his head between your shoulder blades.

"Shit, y/n," he moans as he releases inside of you. You release around him not long later.

He pulls out and collapses on your chest. You play with his hair as his cold chest rests agains your warm one.

"I love you, y/n," he looks up at you. "I always have."

"I love you, too, Jace," you whisper as you fall asleep. "I always have." you add as you close your eyes and drift off into a slumber.

•~~•