🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟴𝟵𝟴
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮
𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

"Loser," I joke as she walks by. She smiles and continues walking.

That's the kind of relationship we had, me and y/n. Y/N and I weren't really close, but we were close enough to make me worry when she didn't show up to school for the first time. y/n never misses a day of school, never; when she's sick, she still goes to school.

"Adam, have you seen y/n?" I asked desperately.

"No, why?" He asks in response.

"She's not at school today," I walk away to ask someone else.

I have been searching for an hour, I skipped two of my classes peeking into her classes and watching the front door. She never showed up.

I decided to ask her roommate, Nicole. I start knocking on the door rapidly. She soon answers the door. "Thank god you answered. Where is she?" I ask looking behind her.

"Jace, I have no idea where your girlfriend is," she says.

"I'm not looking for Isabela," I respond.

"I don't know where your fuck buddy is."

"I don't have a fuck buddy."

"Well who the hell are you looking for?"

"Y/N!" I say. Her face softens. "I'm looking for y/n. Where is y/n?"

"Jace," she says softly.

"What?" I ask. "Where is she?"

"She killed herself last night," my heart breaks at what I hear. "She put a bullet through her head. She's..... dead."

"Why would she kill herself? Is it because I tease her? I say that stuff as a joke, I never mean it!" I try to hold back my tears.

"Jace, it's not your fault. She knew you were only joking. It's y/b/n's (your bullies name) fault. He/she actually bullied her."

"That...... That dick/bitch!" I shout. "Taking my girl away from me." I cry.

"Jace. You still have Isabela. She's still here. She hasn't gotten taken away from you," Nicole says.

"Oh. Yeah. Right." I know I still have Isabela, but I love y/n-well, loved.

"You said that out loud." Nicole sighs. "Here, this is for you," she hands me an envelope.

"What is it?"

"Her last words. When I found her body I found that on the desk next to her, it has your name on the envelope. I already read the one directed to me. She said she wrote that one last and to give it to you as soon as I could." She says. "Good luck, Jace," she hiccups.

I pull her into my chest and kiss her head, crying with her. She wraps her arms around my waist, burying her face in my chest. We stand there and cry for a good 10 minutes before pulling apart. "You should get going. Plus, I got blood to clean up. Love ya," she says.

"Good luck, and hey," she turns around, "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"I know but I'm still sorry. And love ya too." I say before getting in my car and driving home.

Once I get home, I go up to my room and read the letter.

Dear Jace,

I understand we never really talked much, but I felt like I could be myself around you, and that's new to me. I loved your company, and I loved being around you. I might've fallen in love with you. But, Jace, this world is just not my place. You know me better than anyone, and you don't even know my middle name, but now you know this: I've tried for so long to fix this and fit in. Doing that, I've come to realize that this world is full of sin. There's nothing for me here, Jace. I'm just a waste of space. There's no reason for me to stay here with this awful race. I'm a disgrace, I was misplaced. I was born in the wrong time and the wrong place. It's okay though, Jace, cos you'll see me soon. You'll know when your time comes. Just do this: look at the moon, as it shines bright, throughout the night. Plus, remember, everyone's facing their own fight. But as you can see, I can't deal with the pain because I'm not a fighter. You'll get through the night, babe, just hug your pillow tighter.

You can let the world know that I died in vein, because the world around me is the one to blame. But it doesn't matter because I know in a year you'll forget I'm gone, cos I'm not really something to be dwelled on. That what they used to tell me, all the other kids at school. So I'm going by the law majority rules. My presence on this earth is not needed any longer, and if anything, I hope this makes you stronger. You're the best friend that I ever had, I hate to make you so very sad. Just remember that you meant everything to me, and to my heart, you're the only one that held the key.

Now it's time to go, I'm running out of space to write. And yes I lost my fight, but please just hold on tight, Jace. I'm watching over you from the clouds above, and sending down the purist and whitest dove to watch over you and to be my helpful eye. So this is it, Jace. Goodbye.

-Y/N y/m/n y/l/n

𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪