🧸 imagine || 𝟳 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟴𝟲𝟲
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜𝟶𝟸
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

Jace and I have known each other since birth—since before birth really. Our moms were best friends all throughout high school, and continued being friends throughout college. So as a result, Jace and I were kind of forced to be friends.

We hated each other at first. Now that I think of it, I don't really know why we hated each other through elementary school.

We didn't become friends till the sixth grade, the worst year of my life. That was the year my mom died. Him becoming my friend was the highlight of my year.

We've been inseparable ever since. I live with them, since my dad became an abusive drunk once Mom died.

And that leaves us where we are today; both 17-years-old, playing a ridiculous game of Truth or Dare in the basement of our friend Sean's house.

"[Y/n], truth or dare?" Sean asks me.

"Truth," I respond. I wasn't a very risky person. Plus, Sean's dares are ridiculous.

"Pussy," David mumbles under his breath.

"Dare," I change my response.

"I dare you to spend seven minutes in the guest room with Jace," he dares.

My eyes widen. Everyone knew about my crush on Jace. Well, everyone but Jace, that is.

"What?! No!" I exclaim.

"You have to do it, [y/n/n]. Or you shave your eyebrows." David remarks

"I can simply draw my eyebrows on," I retaliate.

"Nope," he shakes his head. "That's not allowed."

"Whatever. C'mon, Jace," I grab his arm and drag him into the guest room.

"What're we gonna do for seven minutes? Just sit here and stare at each other awkwardly?" I ask, annoyed with Sean.

"We could—uhm—make out," Jace rubs the back of his neck nervously.

My head snaps over in his direction. "W-what?" I stutter.

"Maybe we could m-make out," he says again.

"Just making sure I heard you correctly; you want to make out with me?" I question.

"Maybe?" he says is more as a question than an answer.

"Jace, what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that we could, maybe, possibly, make out." he says.

"No. Why would we make out? You're my best friend, Jace. I don't want to ruin that." I say, sitting down on the bed.

"Maybe we could be more than friends," he sits down beside me.

"Jace..." I say. "I-I don't know," I add.

"C'mon, [y/n/n]. You seriously haven't figured it out yet?" he questions with a chuckle.

"Figured what out?" I ask confused.

"My feelings toward you. I like you. I like-like you." he says, carresing my cheek.

"Jace, I like-like you, too," I smile, leaning into his touch.

He leans in, me doing the same. And right before our lips could touch, there's a loud bang on the door. "It's been seven minutes!" David shouts.

"You can come out now!" Riele adds.

"We'll finish this later," Jace winks, getting up and heading toward the door. "You comin'?" he asks.

I nod, getting up and following him out into the main room.

Later on, back home, Jace leads me to his room. "Let's finish what we started," he closes and locks his door.

He lays me down on his bed and hovers over me. He gently kisses my neck, trailing up to my cheeks. He kisses the corners of my mouth before—finallyplacing his lips on mine.

Our lips mold together, like two puzzle pieces that were made for each other. His lips travel down to my neck, his hands groping my chest.

He slowly removes my shirt, throwing it on the floor. His shirt following suit.

He trails his kisses down to my stomach, kissing above my jeans before unbottoning them.

"You sure about this?" he ask, his covered tip aligned with my entrance.

"I've had sex before, Jace," I chuckle, my fingers intertwined with his above my head.

"I know. It's, just, once we start, our friendship goes out the door," He says.

"You've already eaten me out. Our friendship is already out the door. What more is this gonna do?"

"You're right," he places his lips on mine and pushes in slowly.

It hurt a little bit. I know I said I've had sex, and I have, just not recently.

His thrusts are slow, but pleasurable all the same.

"I love you, [y/n]. Did you know that?" he grunts.

"I love you, too, Jace," I moan.

"No, like, I love you." he moans.

"I know. I love you too," I let out a whine as I get closer.

"That was nice," I smile as I cuddle into Jace's side.

"Yeah," he breathes, wrapping his arms around me and pulling my naked body closer.

"So, are we a thing?" I question.

"Yeah. I guess so," he chuckles lightly, still out of breath from the sex.

"I guess seven-minutes-of-confession, in the guest room of Sean's basement, was worth it. Huh?" I draw shapes on his bare chest.

He doesn't answer. I look up to see that he's asleep, and smile to myself at how cute he looks.

"Yeah. It was definitely worth it," I smile, laying my head down on his chest and falling asleep.

×