🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 {𝗜}

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏𝟓𝟕𝟏
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒅𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒇𝒍𝒖𝒇𝒇, 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑮 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌𝒔. 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐, 𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆.
𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 © 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐒𝟎𝟐

𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇

𝓛𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴.

You have always lived in your twin sister's shadow. It was always, Bianca this, and, Bianca that, and, why can't you be more like Bianca?

It absolutely. Positively. Fucking sucked.

Especially when Bianca got singed to a record label at the age of thirteen and became the famous Bianca Stalemate.

Everybody wanted to meet her. Girls wanted to be her. And boys wanted to date her. But you; you had enough of this shit.

So, the morning of your eighteenth birthday, you took your secret bucket of money you had been saving up since you were thirteen, packed your bags, and left; without a single goodbye—you didn't even leave a note.

You blocked your whole family on everything you could possibly think of, changed your last name, and moved to Los Angeles, California; without a single regret.

Years later, you're thriving. You wanted a brand new start, and that's what you got.

You met your roommate, who would soon become your best friend. You also met the man you would find yourself madly in love with.

It has been three years since you left home, and you haven't spoken to your family since.

"Oh. My. God!" your roommate, Nicole, exclaims as she walks into the room.

"What is it this time?" you roll your eyes, spinning your computer chair around. Your features soften at the sight of your best friend's face. "Hey, what's wrong?" you question, getting up and approaching her.

"You know how I wanted to see Bianca Stalemate live in concert?" she asks, tears in her eyes.

"Yeah," you nod.

"And how I couldn't afford the tickets?"

"Of course."

"She's dead," Nicole's voice cracks as a single tear falls down her face.

Your heart stops and tears fill your eyes.

Yeah, you didn't like that Bianca got all the attention, but you still loved her. After all, she is your not identical twin sister.

"How'd she die?" you reluctantly question.

"It says here that she ... killed herself." Nicole stutters. "Her most recent post on Instagram was a note to her twin sister—who went missing three years ago. She posted a picture of her on the birthday before she disappeared."

"Shit," you mutter as you cry.

"[y/n]," Nicole says, staring at her phone.

"Yes?"