🧸𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎 || 𝗩𝗶𝗿𝗴𝗶𝗻 (𝗜)

𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭𝟭𝟳𝟰
𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩
𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝙛𝙤𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙉𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙚: 𝙞 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 ☺︎︎
𝙲𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 © 𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚜
𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:

"Are you a virgin?" Stacie asks Jace.

"Excuse me?" Jace asks confused.

"Are you a virgin?" Stacie asks again.

"No," Jace answers.

"OK, because there's one person at this school, since you left, that is still a virgin," she informs.

"Y/n?" he asks her.

"Yea. How'd you know?" she asks.

"We stayed in contact when I left for Henry Danger," he says.

"Fix her then."

"Pardon me?"

"Fix her. If you can take her virginity, I'll ask out Adriex."

"No. No. No. No. No. No. That's not how this works," he says.

"Fine then, me and Adriex are never happening," Stacie crosses her arms.

"Whatever," he walks over to you.

"Jace!" you exclaim, wrapping your arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around your waist.

"Hey, y/n!" he exclaims in return.

"You got a lot cuter," you chuckle, playing with a strand of his hair.

"So did you," he pushes a strand of hair behind your ear. You blush and look down. He uses his thumb and index finger to make you look at him.

"Kiss me," you mumble, thinking he couldn't hear you.

He smiles, looking down at your lips and back at your eyes. Leaning in, he closes his eyes and captures your lips in his. He massages your chapped lips with his soft ones, his hands falling to your waist. Your arms wrap around his neck as the two of you get more interested in the kiss you were sharing.

The bell then rings, dismissing school. "Let's go to my place, my parents are at work," Jace says, opening his eyes as he pulls away.

"Jace, wait," you say.

"What?" he asks.

"I'm a--I'm a virgin," you stutter.

"We don't have to have sex, y/n," he chuckles. Stacie's words have left his mind by now, everything he's doing is on his own accord. "If you want to, we can. But I'm OK with just the foreplay," he informs.

You smile and nod. Trusting Jace was something you did well. He takes your hand and guides you to his house.

Once you get to his room, he pushes you up against the door, kissing you. He quickly starts removing your clothes. Once your clothes are off, he squeezes your thighs, causing you to jump. He grabs your thighs and holds you in place, your legs around his waist.

His kisses rapidly travel to your neck, leaving wet, open-mouthed kisses up and down your neck. You cock your head to the side, giving him more access. "Jace," you gasp as he starts sucking on your collarbone, leaving a bruise there.

He lays you down on his bed, hovering over you. "You ready?" he asks with a grin, his hand traveling down your body and into your underwear. He collects your arousel and starts rubbing your clit in circles. You gasp as your eyes close and your head falls back. "How does that feel?" He asks you.