016

[by the GIF, you can tell this chapter mayyyyyy be a little sad. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I LOVE YOU ALL TO DEATH JUST REMEMBER THAT!]

"so shut your mouth and run me like a river." 

→←

Journal Entry #533

date written: today is the day I tell Soda I have feelings for him 

you can't keep dancing with the devil and ask why you're still in hell. 

→←

I glanced at the clock nervously for about the hundredth time since I got home. Just wait until ten o'clock, meet Soda at the river, tell him you have feelings for him, and bam. 

Somehow I think it's going to be more difficult than that. 

I took a deep breath once the hour hand had struck ten. I wrapped my big coat around me and quietly tip-toed downstairs, slipping through the front door. The fall wind hit me harder than expected and I about fell into the door. 

I ran against the wind as it pounded against my red cheeks, feeling like knives digging deeper and deeper into my skin by the minute. Once I arrived at the river, I saw the silhouette of Soda's body, making my stomach twist and turn. 

You can do this. 

 "Hey!" I called, a smile on my face. 

He turned around and a huge grin crept upon his face. "KoKo-Puffs! I feel bad for taking you out here now. It feels like Antarctica." 

I giggled and shook my head. "I don't mind. I'd go to this place in a blizzard." 

He smiled. "I know you would." 

I took a shaky breath and he furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Kota, are you alright? You don't look too well." 

"Soda, I have something to tell you and you might want to sit down for it

"Soda, I have something to tell you and you might want to sit down for it." I swallowed the huge lump in my throat and I started second guessing what I was about to do. 

It could ruin our friendship. 

 He knitted his eyebrows in confusion and leaned against his car. "I can handle it." 

"