After Weirdmaggedon

Mindscape
'Where...where am I?' Bill thought. He sat up rubbing his head, looking around to see if he was in a familiar location. Turns out, he was in the mindscape of Stanley Pines or Fez as he like to call him. 'Oh this is too good.' Bill thought giddily. He was in the Mindscape of Fords brother. He tricked Bill by switching outfits with his brother and thought he could get rid of him with that wimpy memory gun. 'Please I'm the all powerful dream demon Bill Cipher! It'll take more than that to get rid of me.' Bill thought arrogantly. He wandered around Stanley's mindscape looking at his memories. He opened a door which held the memory of the sock opera. Bill laughed at the memory from when he possessed Dipper. 'Oh that was a good day!' he thought laughing. After wandering around, Bill came across a dark door. Those usually mean that the memory is an old one. He opened the door and saw a young Ford talking to Dipper and Mabel's parents.

"I need you to look after Dipper and keep him safe for me." Ford said to the parents. 'Keep Pinetree safe from what?' Bill thought to himself. He decided to read the mind of memory Ford to see if he could learn anything.

'At least Cipher won't find his son here now. It's too far from Gravity Falls.' Ford thought watching Dipper and Mabel.

"Are you sure you want to leave this kid here? I mean I know he was on your doorstep but they already have a kid. Do they really want another?" Stanley said.

"It's fine Stanley. Let's go." Ford said walking away. Bill walked out of the memory, stunned at what I heard. He leaned on the door and slid down to the floor.

'My lost son...is Pinetree...'. Bill thought in shock. He sat on the floor for a moment and came up with an idea. When Stanley fell asleep, Bill left his mindscape and entered the twins room. He hovered over Dipper and casted a charm to keep everyone asleep so no one would hear, then started the next incantation.

"Nwonk eb noos lliw nos ym fo ytitnedi eht
Esmihc htrib fo emit eht nehw
Foorp si dnah sih no kram eht rof
Tbuod on si ereht
Dnuof won stol nos!" Bill said finishing the spell. A blue glow surrounds Dipper's hand then disappears without a trace. 'Sweet nightmares son.' he thought. He snapped his fingers and appeared in Fords lab. He snapped his fingers and conjured a note. He left it on his precious journal knowing he'll see it. Bill then left for the mindscape waiting for his sons birthday to come.

The Next Morning:3 Days Before the Twins Birthday
Stanford woke the next morning thinking all was right with the world. He grabbed Journal 1 and 2 from the shelves by his desk. He went to grab Journal 3 but noticed a note on top of it.

'Wonder who left this?' Ford thought. He assumed the letter was from Dipper or Stan. He opens the letter and his heart stopped.

'Hey Sixer. Let me tell ya, it's nice to not be dead huh? Anyways I have a bone to pick with you but it can wait. I'm going to be with my son again on his 13th birthday. Wonder how things will go down. You know considering that fact that you took him from me when you locked me in the Mindscape. We'll see you in 3 days Fordsey! Remember! Realities an illusion, the world is a hologram! Buy gold bye!
Ford nearly passed out. He looked at the note again, then once he was sure it was real, he fainted.

Mystery Shack: Kitchen
"Mabel! Dipper! Breakfast is ready!" Stanley shouted up to the twins.

"Coming Grunkle Stan!" Mabel's cheery voice yelled down.

In the attic
"Wake up Dipstick! It's breakfast time!" Mabel said shaking her brother awake.

"Mabel just a few more minutes..." Dipper said rolling over facing Mabel.