26 Goodbyes

Next Day 7:00am

A Japanese traditional breakfast involves sitting on the ground eating at a knee height table. Yumi wore a white kimono with beautiful sakura embroidery, Silk had on her pink nightgown. Breakfast was all set on trays on each side of the square table. I picked a spot then Yumi picked a spot on my left hand side and Silk picked the spot across from me.

"What happened to your nose Silk?" Yumi asked.

"Just a little accident." Silk turned to smile innocently as she rubbed her nose with her right hand.

"Just a little accident indeed." I said not even bothering to look up from my food.

Silk laughed guiltily at that.

"So could someone please explain to me what happened?" Yumi asked eyed the two of us sharply.

"Well it was all..." Silk spoke first but I cut her off immediately.

"Let me explain. Last night before I used the hot bath, I knew Silk was going to assault me in the tub."

"Is that true?" Yumi cut in.

"No! I just wanted to give my cheire a surprise."

"Knowing that I set a trap."

"Trap?" Yumi asked face removed of emotion.

"I attached a trip wire between the bath room door and the bathroom door frame."

"I remember falling, but how come I didn't see the trip wire?" Asked Silk.

"The bathroom doorway was filled with steam."

"That my Cheire!" she yelled with pure excitement.

"And I knew you were a professional thief. So for extra security measures I covered the ground with shampoo. And I set another tripwire to dump the bath buckets on your head."

"I do remember trying to regain balance and all of a sudden everything went blackout for me...Your even better than I thought Cheire!" Silk clapped her hands in joy.

"I am not your Cherie! ...And Yumi? ..." I turned to Yumi who eyes were enough to make stones crack under pressure.

"What you need right now is not a lecture about your behavior, but rather a lesson of pain for your body!" Her knife hand was so fast I barely saw the shadow of her hand before a shocking pain connected to the top of my head.

"Lesson learned..." I barely made out the words as I covered dealt to me with both of my hands.

"Finish your breakfast so I can wash the dishes."

"I don't notice any servants at your house, so who made the breakfast?" I asked seriously.

"Me. Do you have a problem with the breakfast?" Yumi's voice had more steel in it than normal.

"Oh, how long did it take you to make it?" which looked rather liked refined art.

"Why did you ask?"

"Because it looks like you defiantly put time into it."

"2 hours."

"So you woke up 5 in the morning and made this for us?"

"Is there something wrong?" she replied.

"How much sleep did you get last night?"

"Enough sleep."