Part 1

I couldn't believe the summer was over. I had the three best months of my life with new friends, parties and shopping. Sadly, life couldn't stay calm, fun and easy forever. Tomorrow was the first day of school. And to be honest, I was screwed. My grades was lower than the amount of money I had left in my purse. Not only that, but it was senior year as well. You could say I was the popular girl on the school who cared more about all the gossip than the grades. I would rather have all the boys after me, than being chased by calculators.

- - -

"(Y/N)!" I heard Casey shout as I walked out of the car. I immediately opened my arm to hug her hard.

"Casey!" I shouted back in happiness. Casey was one of my friends. She was the biggest drama queen I had ever met, which was exactly why I wanted her in our group. Every girl groups have someone who loves drama and can keep conversations going just by talking shit about someone neither of us like. Drama could be fun, especially when Casey was involved in it. Not only was she a drama queen, but she was also one of the nicest persons I knew.

"Girl, I've missed you," she said, putting her phone in her pink purse.

"I've missed you too, Cas," I gave her another hug. Her eyes wandered away from me and her signature bitch glare switched on.

"Look who's there," she hissed, flipping her brown hair behind her shoulder. Zac, her ex boyfriend, walked past us. I could smell his cologne and damn, he smelled so much nicer than last year. Anyway, Casey had been talking shit about Zac after he broke up with her. I actually understood that boy. Casey can be really dangerous if you say the wrong words to her.

"Just forget about him," I pulled her with me inside the school building.

In the end of the corridor, I could see a glint of the rest of the girls. Casey and I walked down the hallway like a catwalk, showing our confidence to all the nerds and losers we passed by.

"There you are!" I heard Madison say, making the others turn around. A smug grin appeared on my face. After giving each of them a kiss on the cheek and a group hug, we all told about the cute guys we had seen in the different countries we were in.

There were Lori, Isabella, Olivia, Casey and me. Lori was the spoiled one for sure. If someone told her 'no', I would feel sorry for the one telling her. Isabella was the diva and always showed up with new colored hair. She would do anything to be in the spotlight. The selfish one was totally Olivia. She would talk about herself 24/7 and didn't care that much about others.

Our girl group wasn't big, but with as few as possible, it would be more people to gossip about. Besides, the girls were cool to hang with and funny to talk to. We seemed to have a lot in common the first time we met; drama, gossip and boys.

*BRRRR*
The school bell rang. We all split up to find our classrooms. Yeah, neither of us went in the same class, but we always sat together in lunch and joined each other home.

I found a seat in the back. Marcel, the biggest and nerdiest nerd I'd ever met, suddenly came up in my face.

"Hello, (Y/N)," he said, adjusting his glasses. I rolled my eyes, waiting him for him to walk away as the teacher came in the door. I leaned my cheek on my hand and started to get bored before the lesson even started.

"Listen up everyone," our professor spoke out, making Marcel rush back to his desk.

"We have a new student who just transferred from his mother in America,"
he said, pointing to a blonde haired nerd next to him. Great, a new Marcel. They could've at least transferred a hot guy when they first chose to transfer someone.

"Why don't you introduce yourself for your class?" Mr. Hedkins said. I could see the new nerd's cheeks turn pink. Unlike Marcel, the new kid didn't wear suspenders, but you could tell he was a nerd by the rest of his clothing. I mean, a bow tie at school? We didn't live in the past anymore.

"Hi," he said shyly, "I'm Niall," his voice shivered.