Part 3

A tutor. I was going to have a freaking tutor. I wasn't completely shot in the head either. I mean, I could consternate in the classes if I really wanted to. I can get better grades, but all the teachers were just... stupid.
Both my mum and dad had agreed to it too, without even bothering to warn me. And there was no way I told the girls. If they found out, I was going to be left in the trashcan. I would rather live with bad grades than a bad image.

"Your sad face is going to make me look bad, (Y/N)," Isabella said across the table, ruining my thoughts.

"Shut up Isabella," Madison hissed back and stroke my back. We were sitting by the table we used to sit by in the cafeteria. I looked up at them and met their asking eyes.

"What's his name?"Lori asked. I looked at her confused. A giggle shortly left her mouth.

"Who's virginity did you steal?" Lori said, making the other girls giggle, except for Casey. Casey was the only one who knew I was still a virgin and I didn't plan on telling the others either. Like every other school, people thing it was rather cool or slutty to lose their virginity. I never told them I had sex, but that was probably what they assumed and now everybody thinks I steal boys' virginity.

*BRRRR*
The school bell rang, making everyone stand up from the tables and walk out in the hallway. I made my way to whatever class I had now when I heard Zac's voice. Zac was the typical jock in movies. The big bad guy that every girl adored and the one the nerds feared the most. He was also, as told, Casey's ex boyfriend. I could clearly see him in the distance at the end of the hallway with his other teammates as I walked down the corridor like a catwalk. I could hear them laugh when a shadow fell to the floor, obviously another nerd who didn't want to do their homework or something. Gosh, those boys were never going to grow up.

"Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow, coming closer to them and looked at the person they had pushed down was still on the floor, whimpering. They started to laugh a second time.

"Says the cute and innocent princess," Zac spat back ironically. I rolled my eyes in response and continued down to the classroom at the very end of the corridor.

The whole glass looked at me when I walked in, including my teacher who didn't seem too happy with me interrupting his class. I gave him a sly smile before I sat down on the first seat I could see, which was right next to Marcel.

"Hello," his nerdy voice whispered as he adjusted his glasses, smiling like an idiot.

"Hi," I mumbled, trying to show him I was not interested to talk. He obviously got the idea and turned to face the blackboard again.

I packed my bag and was ready to walk out of the classroom as the class was over, when Neil or whatever his name was, came in with bloody tissue stuck up in his nose and a black eye. I stopped without knowing, staring at him suspiciously. He talked to the teacher, who shortly nodded after he was done talking, patting his shoulder.

The new nerd turned around, making eye contact with me before a fake smile appeared on his face. I quickly turned around and rushed out of the door.

I was on my way to the bus stop when I remembered the tutor lesson I had back at the school library. I really didn't want to go, but maybe I was lucky enough to get a hot teacher I'd never met? That's how it was in movies at least. I nodded to myself after making a decision and started walking towards the library.