Part 28

“I passed!” I jumped in joy. Niall was now sitting up in the bed.

“I’m so proud of you,” he grinned.

“It’s all because of you and you know it,” I leaned forwards so our foreheads met. Niall shortly dragged me up to sit next to him. In surprise, he kept pulling me up until I sat on his lap.

“Niall! Stop it!” Giggles came out of me as his touch started to tickle.

 “You’re gonna break,” I warned due to his still weak body.  

“Then let me break,” his lips formed a smile. I pushed my body away from his.

“You can’t break now,” I paused, “You have to be in shape to my speech for out graduation.”

That was right. The snow melted away months ago and the school year went faster than expected. It was soon over and it was because of Niall I passed the final exam. If it weren’t for him and his tutor lessons, I’d have to stay in high school forever.

About the speech, the principal asked ME to hold it. I was confused and unsure in the beginning, but then I realized what a big honor it was. Not only that, but when I was told I passed the final exam I literally screamed out in happiness. Niall on the other hand, did not get the same message I got, which caused my smile to shudder. His brain was too weak to do anything like a huge exam. He had the choice, but chose to say no to the offer. I guess he didn’t feel ready.

“What’s wrong?” He inquired, interrupting my thoughts. I didn’t even realize I left the real world for a second.

“When I’m leaving off to college, you’ll have to redo this year all over,” I shivered by the thought of leaving him behind, “Which means we’ll have to separate again,” I notified.

Niall sighed, “Please, don’t think about that right now. Think about the future we’ll share together afterwards.”

I sat down on the bed with him again and leaned my head on his chest. His arm was soon around me.

“You’re sure you can come?” I cut the silence between us.

“Babe, you don’t have to question it. I’ll be there…” he hesitated before he continued, “I promise.”

I shifted in the bed to look up at him, “Thank you,” I simply thanked him.

“You don’t have to thank me,” he chuckled, “I’d do anything for the person I worship most in the world.”

His words made me blush like they always did. A part of me told me he would be fine till the end, but the other part screamed otherwise. The part that was screaming was the demon, the same demon that had been sticking with me ever since the incident from my childhood happened.

Anyway, I forced myself to believe he was going to get better. A couple of months ago he was lying in the bed, now he was sitting. That was a sign, right?

“(Y/N)?” Niall interjected, causing my insides to jump in surprise.

“Yes? What?” I let out as my insides tried to calm down from their jumpiness.

“What do you say?” He chuckled at my uncertainty.

“Say about what?” I tilted my head, still confused about what he was talking about.

“About helping me in the shower,” he chuckled a second time,“I feel dirty,” Niall informed, causing me to cover my mouth to hold the giggles inside.

“(Y/N)…” He sighed in frustration. I managed to calm down seconds after and pulled on a poker face.

“Don’t you want me to call on the nurse instead?” I asked, hoping for him to say yes. Even though I wanted to help him, I knew the situation would get disagreeable. He didn’t manage to take a shower himself and the nurses always helped him, but me helping him was something completely different. I didn’t even feel secure enough to be in the same room with him without a nurse nearby. It was scary in case something happened or even the thought of me doing something wrong was terrifying.

“Come on, I feel dirtier for every second,” he whined, pushing my head down to his armpits.

“No! Stop!” I yelled as I felt the horrid smell drift into my nostrils.

“Fine, fine!” I gave up after being in the deadly smell for a couple of seconds. As the cheeky bastard he was, Niall sat there with a huge grin on his face.

I helped him undress and sat him in the wheelchair he used whenever he needed it, partly when he was going to take showers. As told, his legs were still weak and wouldn’t be able to support him for more than a minute at a time.

I twisted the shower crane and could see Niall smile as the water hit the back of his head. My fingers were soon massaging his scalp to spread the shampoo.

“Feels so good, babe,” he said, his voice sounding like music to my ears. I was happy to please him, even though I had been eager to please him in other ways than giving him massages. After being together through thick and thin, other people would think we already had sex, but we hadn’t. I was still a virgin and he was the only person I had ever wanted to give my virginity to.

“You forgot something,” Niall cleared his throat and looked down to his lap.

“Oh no, you can wash that little thing yourself,” I made clear and handed him the shower gel.

“Little?” He looked up with a raised eyebrow, obviously disagreeing to the size of his willy.

“Massive, huge, gigantic, whatever – you can still wash it yourself,” I still held the shower gel in my hand, waiting for him to grab it.

In response, Niall leaned back in the wheel chair and kept the eyebrow up.

“Niall, I don’t have all day,” I started to whine. To be honest, it began to get a little uncomfortable.

“Then reschedule your day. I’m not moving until I’m fully washed,” he said with a stubborn voice and crossed his arms.

“Seriously?” I looked down on him like the child he acted like. Sure, maybe I wanted to lose my virginity to him, but it didn’t change the fact that we were at a hospital where everyone would’ve heard us. Also, we didn’t know if he seamen were contagious as well as his spit.  

After being unanswered, I breathed out and reached my hand down to his V line and started to scrub my hand against his skin. I closed my eyes as my hand made its way to his area. First, I could feel the short hair brush my fingers, and then it suddenly went uphill. A moan left his mouth as my fingertips brushed themselves up and down in a quick pace. He was definitely enjoying this and in my surprise, I think I enjoyed it a little as well. It was reliving to give him pleasure that way. I manned myself up and grabbed his manhood with my hand, slowly starting to move up and down again.

His head was leaned backwards and the water was now falling down to his moaning face. Suddenly, his head popped up and looked up at me as I stopped.

“You’re all clean, princess,” I looked down at him with a teasing smile.

Without a proper response from him, his hands grabbed my sides and pushed me down on his lap, making all my clothes get soaked from the spilling water from above us.

“Niall what the-“ He stopped me by kissing my nose.

“That was so good,” he whispered. Now he was the one rubbing my scalp with his fingers, “If you ever decide to finish me one day, I promise to return the favor,” he winked.