chapter one

zoee's pov:

my eyes flutter open as the bright light of the afternoon sun seeps in through the cracks in my blinds"arggg what time is it?" i mumble to myself. turing on my phone to see its already 1:30pm and a monday afternoon. and talk myself into getting out of bed and facing the day... well whatever is rest of it to come.

mum sitting at the table with a book doing whatever the hell mums do these days. i walk past and give her a big smile as if to say 'good morning mum' but do i get anything in return?? no just another one of her meaning-less looks... arggg whatever. i pop my bread in the toast and cheek my phone while i wait for it to cook. i got a text from my friend emily (i meet her on twittet) it reads: 'OMFG ZOEEEEEEEEE!!!! did you cheek twitter??? adam is coming to new zealand next week ANNNNDD he is doing a meet and great!!!!! you better be there!!! :* *glamhugs' I feel like a tank has just ran me over or if ive just been hit by a huge wave swimming in the ocean (in a good way though...) my hands are shaking and my palms are sweety. for fucks sake zoee hes not even in the country yet keep it together. i text her straight back 'OMFG THIS IS CRAZY!!!! wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!!!!!!! :D'

sorry this chapter was short. i just want to get some content in there so you guys know what your up for :) thanks glamily!!!

- caitlin :D