chapter 7

I realize that im lingering on a strangers chest so i jump back to a position where the mystery person may not think im a weirdo. I quickly stutter "shit i'm sorry i didn't realize you were there" i pan my head up so i can put muscular chest and angelic scents to face.

I see a man with dark glasses and a studded leather hat on, he flashes me a quick smile a say "its okay sweet" OMFG I KNOW THIS VOICE, I KNOW THIS PERFECTLY SHAPED FACE, ITS ADA..... My sight goes blurred and then pitch black and i thud to the ground... I guess i forgot to breath or something.

10 seconds later im waken by the angelic man frantically shaking me awake . I flutter my eyes open to see the man with his glasses on his head and his stunning eyes stearing right into mine. Once again all i can get out is a high pitch "ohhh my god".

Adam helps me back up, as i try to catch me breathe. I stutter on a tearing "t-t-thank y-you" he rubs little circles in my back and whispers "you okay sweetie?"

"yeah" i quietly reply looking down at my now scuffed shoes.then he looks at me, not like if someone would look at you when you are having a normal everyday conversation, he looked at me like i was the only thing on his mind, i felt like his pupils were being drilled into mine in the most heart warming way possible. "are you sure your okay darling, i could see the pain in your eyes when you spoke to me" he soothingly says to me still rubbing my back. I look up at him smile and say "i don't know" with tears in my Eyes. Unexpectedly Adam embraces me in a warm hug. He rubs my arms while whispering "its okay, you will be okay" and gently kisses the top of my head.

~~

"Do you know somewhere quiet and good to eat?" Adam asks me. I tell him there's a good mediterain cafe around the corner. "awesome" he replies and head off. He didn't even sign my shirt like what he was going to. I stand there with concrete in my shoes and watch Adam strut off. He sharply turns back around about five metres ahead of me and say "you coming our not?" with a cheeky  smile on his face. Im lost for words Adam Mitchel Lambert pretty much asked me to lunch.

sorry for the short chapter. i hope that if anyone is reading think that you are enjoying it... tell me your opinions???

please vote and comment so i know if you like it or not

update coming soon

thanks for reading!!

tweet me- @glambert_NZ

insta- caitlin_bert

-caitlin xxxx :D