chapter 11

i look around the building that must be 200m of the ground, there's nobody else here, you would think the place would be packed on a stunning night like this. i look back at Adam and he gives me a goofy smile. "well, you didn't want to sing in the cafe, so I've bought you somewhere a bit more private" i Stear at Adam in disbelief while i try to figure out how he's cleared this place out. he was texting the whole car ride he must of pulled a lot of string so we could have this place to our selves.

"so when are you going to start singing?" Adam inpatiently asks.

i awkwardly stand infrount of Adam like a lost kid at a playground. "umm, but Im probably not even that good" i say trying to get myself out of it aoh come on you will be fine, you start and i will join in"Adam replies. oh good Im about to be out done by the best voice in the world 200m above the ground.

i pick up enough courage to give it a try "never say never by the fray?" i ask, he better say okay or else I've got nothing "i love that song" Adam happly replies. thank fucking god.

i start to sing: (play the song and imagine Adam seranading zoee...if you want...lol)

Some things we don't talk about

Rather do without

And just hold the smile

Falling in and out of love

Ashamed and proud of

Together all the while

You can never say never

While we don't know when

But time and time again

Younger now than we were before

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

(Adams bueatful voice starts to creep in and zoee lets him have the verse)

Picture, you're the queen of everything

As far as the eye can see

Under your command

I will be your guardian

When all is crumbling

I steady your hand

(zoee and Adam)

You can never say never

While we don't know when

Time, time, time again

Younger now than we were before

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

(just zoee)

We're falling apart and coming together again and again

We're growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together, together again

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

~~

Adam comes and gives me another amazing hug "zoella, that was fucking amazing" Adam says i giggle in response. i can feel Adams eyes stearing at me but i don't want to look back because Im starting the get tears in my eye "hey, look at me sweetie" i cave in a tilt my head till my eyes meet Adams "that was honestly incredible, your voice is stunning" he tells me. i let out an extremely elegant laugh crossed with a exhale crossed with a snort and reply with a cheeky "thanks"

Adam walks closer to the window and turns back to face me, he gestures me to come over. there is no fucking way, going up that high speed elevator was more then enough for me "come on, you will be fine" i shake my head and keep my feat firmly planted on the floor "i will hold on to you, it will be fine" Adam suggests. very tempting very tempting indeed. something about not being in Adams arms or within 5m of him for the first time in about 4 hours is making me feel rather empty and exposed again. "if you come here we can sing another song together, i know you liked that, come on" Adam begs. IM SOLD! something about the little duet Adam and i just reformed to the Auckland skyline made me feel so alive and bright and i want that feeling back again.

i confidently walk towards Adam until Im about 3m away from him, at this point a start to get the shakes, we knees feel this point jelly and i feel like my ankles are about to collaps. Adam is quick to notice my discomfort and rushes to my aid "you okay zoee?" Adam inquiries "yeah just a bit shaky" Adam helps me the rest of the way till we are standing on the glass floor, normal i would be freaking out, i would feel like the glass floor would shatter into a million pieces but something about have Adams arms around my waist gives me that extra bit of security.

"you pick the song this time" i tell Adam "all right, lets try music again" i get distracted stealing into Adams eyes and the relies i havn't replied "ahh, yeah okay" i say "wait you do know the world right?" Adam asks "yeah i was just distracted by something" i embarassingly reply "what were you distrated by hun?" crap, of course he asks that extra "honestly.." Adam nods "your eyes" i revel "nawww zoella, you a sweetie." Adam says while embracing me in another incredible hug.

Adam pulls out his phone a starts the backing track for music again. he sings the verses while i harmonize with him Adam we both sing the course, in the guitar solo we dance together like crazy people and it honestly feels incredible i feel so free and true to myself.

the song finishes and we hug each other like school gives who havn't seen each other in a while "that was fun!" i say still buzzing with excitement.

Adam and i spend another hour and a bit sing and dancing to a collection of song and posting pictures on instagram of the incredible view till Adam points out "holy shit its fucking late" i look at my phone and it reads 11:43 pm with 10 text and 7 missed phone calls all i am assuming are from my mother. "where are you staying" Adam asks "with some glambert on the other side of town" i reply "well you might as well stay with me then" Adam cheekly replies.

~~~~

hey everyone!!!
hope you have enjoyed this chapter. sorry if it was crappy i got a red card for a stupid call in my football (soccer) game the other day and I've been dealing with the fines and suspension that i could be facing so all the stress from that us school is kinda building up. anyways enough of that.

sorry once again if you thought this would be a saulbert fic it isn't so yeah...

please vote answer comment so i know if you like it, feed back would be awesome too so i can tell what Im doing right or wrong.

also i would love you so much if you could share this with your glambert friends.

follow me i follow back on all my social media sites

twitter :@glambert_nz

instagram: caitlin_bert

thanks for reading!!
-Caitlin xxx :D