chapter 17

Adam and i lead Emily up to our room. we sit around the small dining table and talk. Adam is holding my hand under the table, away from emilys view.

i know she wants to know every  detail about Adam and i but i don't think either of us really know the details.

Adam is amused buy all the story Emily and i are telling him about our glambert adventures.

i suggest to Adam that we should invite tommy and ashley over, so he gets up and goes to find them and em and i venture over to the sofas.

tommy and ashley arive and we arange the sofas to make a circle around the coffee table and we all sit facing the middle.

we shares story like late night parties to death of our elders for about two hours until we have nothing left to share.

I've known ashley and tommy for about a day now and even know i hardly knew them before this conversation marathon if feel like i can share anything with them like they are my real friends. i had some friends who a sat with during lunch at school but i mostly didnt talking while i sat there with my headphones in ocassionly listening to the conversations and texting joey who would normal do the same thing right next to me. i felt like with them if i just didn't show up one day they wouldn't care, they probably wouldn't even notice. but its not the same with these four, they all seem so interested in what i have to say, and when i slip out a joke they laugh a real laugh, not like one of them half laughs people do to just kinda tell the person the joke was lame. i notice that all of these friends are much older then me and i can't help but wonder what i would be like if i was born 8ish years early...

"we should play a game" Adam announces as he gets up to walk over to the kitchen.

"oh, what type of game Lambert?" ashley says with a cheeky wink , my stomach turns a little it was a joke right, oh im so paranoid.

"well there is half a bottle of tequalla here and we can't take it on the plane, would hate to see it go to waste. truth and dare with a twist anyone?" Adam says with just as much cheek.

Emily eyes light up a little, she's a university student, drinking games are he forte. but as for me I've hardly ever been drunk before yet alone played a drinking game.

"rules are, we take turns asking each other outrageous truth or dare questions, once the question is asked you have two options obviously number one is you answer the question or do the dare and number two is if you are too chicken for number one you take a double shot of this bad boy" Adam says while making his way back the sofas with several shot glasses in hand.

"easy peasy" Emily pipes up.

"you first then" tommy replies Emilys face drops a little and we all laugh in response.

"hit me" she says trying not to laugh.

"alright, truth or dare pretty girl" tommy asks Emily blushes and replies with "give me a dare pretty boi!" she so open and energetic with people she just meet, its amazing.

"put on some of Adam stage costumes and go ask the old lady across the hall if she's ready for a wild night, and start a strip tease" tommy says while trying to hold in the laughter.

tommy thinks he's got her drinking but this is Emily, she does this stuff in her sleep "piece of cake" she says while slapping tommys knee then using to push herself up.

Adam directs her to the wardrobe where the costumes are.

several minutes later em walks out of the bathroom with leather pants that a way to bigfor her, the fluffy red jacket, and Adams mad hatter hat that he used in the glambert nation tour.

Adam burst into a cute giggling fit and the rest of us closely follow.

"you look absolutely fabulous" Adam laughs while trying to catch his breathe.

Emily hands me her phone on camera as we start to head out the door to side line her little act "i think this is something the internet need to see" Emily smerks and i shake my head at what im about to witness.

~~

hi everyone!!! short chapter i know... but there is a reason, would you lot rather short chapters that are updated like every second day or longer chapter that i would update once a week. please let me know what you guys want.

anyways 43 days till get to see Adam and queen live... OMFG :D

hope y'all are having a great day.

please vote and comment so i know if you like it, i really like hearing from y'all are:)

twiter @glambert_NZ

instagram caitlin_bert

i follow back!! <3