Chapter 10

Adam writes something on a price of paper and Hands it to the drive, i assume its the location of where we are going but i honestly have no idea.

the drive tell use that we are five minutes away and we a currently traveling through the centre of town. Adam un-tangles his black scarf from around neck and ties it around my head so i can't see a thing.

the car comes to a stop and a minute our two later my door opens and someone gently grabs me by the hand, i jump out of my skin but i am then calmed by that angelic voice of Adam's that its just him.

its about 7 at night and starting to get a bit cold out i didn't notice till we got out in this cool crisp air, Adam is quick to notice that my skin is getting goose bumps and wraps me up in his leather jacket, it smells so good. Adam takes my hand and leads me inside what i believe is a building, he tells me to stay here and not peek. "Wait!, Adam where are you going?" i freak out a little, being in total darkness has never been an enjoyable experience, "no where, don't worry we just have to wait a minute or two" Adam soothingly replies. i feel my bodies relax but then become embarrassed because i just had a mini freak  out infrount of Adam "ohhh... ahhh...okay" i return.

i feel the ground start to rise like we are floating up in to the sky... another one of my countless fears, hights. i quickly grab onto anything i can get a grasp of, i just so happens to be Adams forearm "what's wrong sweetie?" Adam asks "nothing, can i take this of now?" i asks still shaking. "ohhh, sure thing" Adam replies and helps to un-mummyfi my face. i adjust my eyes to the harsh light and find Im looking at quick glimpses of Auckland city fashion infrount of me as we raise at speed. i flinch and cling back on to Adams arms. i close my eyes for THE rest of the way up. I've never liked hights but to be raising so far above the city at speed while the light flashes through each window like strobe lights at a party is shit your pants material.

Adam is rubbing little circles into my back as we start to slow down. the silver doors infrount of us slide open revealing the stunning Auckland night sky line. we steep out about five metres and Adam stops me in my track, embracing me in a strong huge. i can feel the defined muscles in his arm that are raped around my small bodies. he wrest his chin on top of my head and whispers "Im sorry sweetie, i didn't know your were scared of high" his voice is so warming and relaxed "its okay, Im just  a drama queen" i reply. we both giggle and un-tangle ourselves from the hug.

~~~~~~

hey guys!!!

im so sorry that i havn't updated in a while and that this chapter is so short. I've been at my best friend party and then my dads party so i havnt had much time to write but there should be a new (and much longer) chapter up by Tuesday.

for anyone wondering Adam and zoee are currently up the Auckland sky tower which is the biggest building in the southern hemisphere.

please comment and vote so i know if you are enjoying it.

i would also really love it if you would share this fanfic with your glambert friends.

hope you are having a great day :(

tweet me: @glambert_nz

instagram: caitlin_bert