chapter 15

Adam and i sit a the small table in his hotel room sipping on coffee.

"sorry about calling you my cousin i just think its best we keep this one to ourselves for a bit" Adam explain "its okay, i would have done the same" i reply with a smile. i know nothing about the media and there ways of making story out of nothing but i know it must be hard for Adam to keep these things private.

"what's the plan for today then?" i eagerly ask. "what ever you desire, my love" Adam replies with a cheek wink.

even though i don't live in Auckland i come here enough to kind know my way around the place. so i set my mind to think of things to do around here that would impress Adam but without drawing attention to the media.

"how good are you at  disguising yourself... just out of curiosity?" well enough to not be swarmed by cameras everywhere i go "good" i reply with a smirk.

i put my cup in the sink and go to get ready. fuck. i have a problem i literally have almost nothing, the clothes i am wearing from yesterday my posters and my bag is all i have, i dig around in my endless black pitch that i call my bag to see if i can find anything of interest, i pull up several chapsticks, a few tampons, a handful of spear change, one phone charger, to my embarrassment a few pictures of Adam cut out from magazines, an assortment of pens, strangle a pirates eye patch... i have know idea why, and finally the last thing i pull out from the darkest depths of my bag is my almost out of date passport, hmmm very handy. i walk back to Adam facepalming myself a few times "Adam, im an idiot" i state "correction, your a talented, cute,bueatful, cheekly, wonderful idiot" he replies with a rather smug smile on his face i pout in responds because i was searching for some sympathy not a rather faltering complement mashed with an insult. Adam stands  up and picks me up, i rape my legs around his waist with a fear from hitting the floor "but my sweet pea" he kisses me on the noise "that is why i love you" he kisses my cheek a few times each time getting closer to my lips "but your not just a idiot, your my idiot" he gentle whispers then pashonitly kisses my lips. these are the types of scene in movies that i cringe at but god damn i feels so good to be kissing Adam like this right now. Adam puts me down and i walk off to the bathroom, i check to see if the hotel supplies  toothbrushs and they do im slightly surprised but then i remind myself that this fancy hotel would probably supply me with a gold toothbrush if i wanted it. i start brushing my teeth while dancing a little bit in the mirror. i look down at my watch to cheek the time, Adam rushes in behind me a seeks one last kiss on my cheek before raping his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind, he burrow his head into the crevice of my neck "you know i have a reason to call you an idiot because you didn't even tell me why you called yourself an idiot" good dammit im dumb. "ohhh yeah" i say turning on my heals with a mouth full of toothpaste. i spit it in the sink behind me... classy... and then carry on speaking "i don't have anything else apart from what's on me" i say with an awkward smirk on my face "sounds like a shopping trip then!" Adam replies. "ohhh no Adam honestly you don't have to take my shopping" in no way was i trying to imply that Adam should buy me a whole new wardrobe, now i feel horrible i sound like im using him to get everything i want, which isn't true, all i ever really want is Adam, and right now i have him "i know i don't, but i want to" Adam says with a wink. "Adam honestly you don't have to get me anything that's not what i ment" i pout "yeah i know, but i am weather you like it or not.

Adams POV:

zoella has been through so much with her mum and school, the lest she deserves is a little shopping trip.

~~~

we arrive at a huge mall that zoella reluctantly directed the cab driver too. i take zoella by the had as we walk through the big sliding doors of the mega mall, i realise that this is a risky move and could lead to a media outburst again but quit frankly i just want to walk through the mall with my girl friend hand in hand... girlfriend... is zoella my girlfriend....i hope so.