chapter 9

Adam : "what are like your hobbies and interest?"

me: "urmmmm"

Adam: "ohhh come on just tell me"

me: " um.. does stalking you count... because that's all i really do with my life to be honest"

Adam blushes and lets out a little giggle "yeah i guess that can count but you have to tell me more. where are you from, what's your favorite book, what do you do in your spear time, how old are you, any weird fetuses that stuff" we both giggle again "okay fine i will tell you. my name is zoee rose Edwards, im not from Auckland i live 3 hours north of here with my parents and my brother who is 15 i also have a sister but she goes to university now, they are probably worried about because they don't know where i am because i got my glambert friend to come pick me up to bring me here. but technically i can do what every i want because i turn 18 2 months ago" i announce "you ran away from your parents just to be here?" adam ask "ahhh... yeah pretty much" i fearfully reply "nice one" and smerks and smerks back.

"come on you must have more then just that"

"ohhh okay, i go to a stupid high school and my only friend who's name is joey and is also a glambert everyone thinks we are dating but he's gay like you. i pla..." Adam interrupts "ohhh there a problem... i don't really think im gay anymore. i havn't told anyone but ever since Sauli i havn't really been interest in boys and ivery always thought that i was 'full fag' and i always say in interviews that i don't think i can be turned but i honestly think i have" whaaaaaat "ohhh umm okay that's cool, are you like...um...okay with that or?" i nervously ask "yeah im fine with it, just don't announce it to the world or anything, im not ready for a hurricane of questions from the media" Adam replies

"keep going" Adam laughs. "ohhh yeah right, well i play cricket but i suck and i also play the guitar and sing but im not in a band or anything because once again i don't really have any friends" i explain. Adam squeals "your a musician! that is awe.." i interrupt "ohhh i would't say im exactly a musician" "oh come on give yourself some credit zoee, your way to hard on yourself" Adam says. i guess its true, i never like to be out there in the open, being here with Adam is probably the first time I've spoken like this in years.

my phone goes off alerting me that i have a text, its from mum... great, it reads: ZOEE where the fuck are you i assumed you have stayed the night with your friends but its almost 6o'clock i hope you havn't been drinking, when you get home your grounded.

"how fucking fabulous" i whisper under my breathe. Adam picks up on my sudden change in mode "what's up?" he asks "my mum is just being a bitch" i reply "ahhhgg i hate that, show me the text" Adam demands i hand the phone over and Adam starts frowning and franticly typing "hay, hay, hay what are you writing?" i confront Adam. "im just wishing ms Edwards a good day thats all" Adam cheekly replies "of course you are" i say giving up on any chance on getting my phone back.

Adam finally hands my phone over after about ten minutes of him fiddling with is and me struggling to get it back. the screen saver is a dorky selfie of him that he just took but honestly its freakn adorable, i give a goofy smile and cheek my messages,he's sent one back to my mum that reads: dear whom may concern (preferably ms Edward) first and for most i hope you are having a fabulous day. 2nd of all i would like to inform you that your very bueatful daughter zoee is 18 AAAAND 2 months old now which means she can do what ever the fuck she what's (within the law respectively) when ever and where ever she wants. which includes drink alcoholic beverages my i add, now, i would like you to stop being such a worry wort because you daughter and i are about to have some well deserved fun. yours sincerely AML.

i burst into laughter, i can't believe Adam just did that. i look back up at Adam who look very proud with himself and says "well... someone needed to tell her" and we both giggle.

"can i hear you sing now? please?" Adam inpatently asks "no way, not here" im quick to reply. "fine" Adam says "well lest go some where else" Adam pays for the bill and we head outside and jump in a taxi. i have no idea where we are going but im happy as long as its with Adam.

~~~~~~~~

hope your enjoying this everyone!! sorry the chapter i short I've been busy today.

did you guys watch the i heart radio live stream of Adam and queen??????!!!??? omfg it was amazing, i hand to bunk geography to watch it live but it was total worth it.

anyways....

please vote and comment so i know if you are enjoying it or not.

i will follow you back on wattpad or any other social media so yeah follow me

twitter: @glambert_nz

instagram: caitlin_bert

have a lovely day

-caitlin xxx :D