chapter two

zoee's pov:

i dont even both about food anymore. my fangirling-ness has taken over. i head straight to my mac book and open up twitter as fast as humanly possable, all of the new zealand glambert on my feed are going nuts, rightfully so after all im the girl sat her lost for words and starting to shead a few tears. i do what i know how to, tweet like a crazy fangirl that i am. i mash the keyborad with utter bullshit and then type 'OMFG THIS IS JUST......' and the further prosead to mash the keyboard some more till it reaches its full capcity of 140 charcters.

after a good two hour 'berting out' and being the crazy fangirling glambert that i am i deside to confrout my forever disaproving mother about my plans fornext week (plans of which i dont really have... more like... ruff gidelines...) i deside to wing it and bullshit my way through my convertation with my mother.

"hey mum"

"yes dear" she replies pshh 'dear' more like 'my only regret in life'

"well i just thought i would tell you that i love you" bahaha buttering the bait

"what is it you want?" she huffs back, fuck... shes on to me

"okay well i just found out that adam lambert is doing a meet and greet in auckland on saturday and im just leting you know that im going to catch the bus there stay with a friend that night then catc...."

"definitly not! no fucking way zoee! you have exams in less then and month and you want..." here we fucking go "to go on a 3 hour bus ride just so you can get some pathetic gay man with to much money and the slightesty bit of talent to sign one of your stupid posters and a -shirt" she yells. well... that went outstandingly well.... NOT

"i dont care what you think of him mum! he is everything to me and im going if you like it or not!!" ha take that bitch

"no you will not zoella rose edwards you are my daughter and you will do as i say!" she replies

i simple reply "well we will see about that" and storm back into my room with my mac book

~~~~~

i wake up the next morning with my mac book still on my lap from my extreme twitter rant last night. i cant believe mum wont let me go im 18 so i can legal do what ever the fuck i want without her over mothering me, and she knows how much adam means to me!, what a bitch.

i read through me tweets from last night, reading over all the horrable things i said about my mother to the whole world

'what a phsico bitch!!!'

i hate hrr so much!!!! uhgggggg!!!!'

'cant believe that cow would even have the nerve!!!!!'

'she even did the whole fill name up in my face thingy!!!! fuckn bitch'

i know she upset me a lot last night and hey im still really pissed off but shes still the woman that gave me life so i delete the tweets and simple type 'but your still my mum <3'

this doesnt mean i give in, im still going the that meet and greet. im just going to have to be a bit more creative then just asking....

~~~~~~

thanks glamberts for reading!!! im already getting a bit of suport on twitter for this so thank you so much <3 please vote and comment so i know if you like it or not :) update coming very soon.

twitter: @glambert_nz

-caitlin :D