Sakura of the Akatsuki? (Akatsuki X Sakura)

Sakura:

Well at least they got their towels...

I should go to the Hot Springs. (Sakura headed towards the Hot Springs to relax. It was still morning so very few people were awake. She ended up going alone. She heard Hidan yelling and cursing out at Pein for moving them to the one opposite from the next door one. She giggled a little. Then she yelled over to them).

"YOU WERE MOVED BECAUSE YOU WERE BEING A PERVERT, HIDAN!!!! SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GO OVER TO THE OTHER HOT SPRINGS!!!" I yelled over to them.

"BITCH I WILL STAY IF I WANT TO STAY!!! AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN PART OF THIS CONVERSATION!!! SO YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!" Hidan yelled back over.

"HIDAN GET YOUR ASS INTO THE OTHER SPRINGS!!!" Pein yelled at Hidan. "HIDAN SO AS HE SAYS OR I WILL PERSONALLY PUT YOU IN HELL!!" I reply.

He gulps. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT I'M LEAVING!!!" he says.

I quickly put on my towel knowing something bad is going to happen. I hear a small knock on the door to my springs. I go straight to the door to see Pein. "Nagato told me to see you when I was better...." he says. He's looking down the whole time. He didn't look up when I opened the door either.

"Oh right I wanted to apologize for knocking you out like that. I'm really sorry.... you just scared me to death...." I say.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry that I scared you. But I thought you saw me. Sorry..." he looks away.

"Oh no! It's my fault. I should've known someone would be there....Knowing the guys and all...." I trail off.

"Um. Anyways...I should get going. I don't want to keep you from your relaxation," he says.

Pein leaves and I feel awkward. Well at least I got to apologize. I go back to the Springs but I got bored fast. I went back to my room and got out my books for the new jutsu Nagato wanted me to create. before I go back to the springs I hear a familiar perverted voice.

"WHY CAN'T WE STAY?!?!? THAT'S UNFAIR!!!! I HAVE RESEARCH TO DO!!!"

Oh no!!! It's... (Sakura turns around)...Jiraiya...and that must mean...

"COME ON PERVY SAGE!!! IT'S JUST JUST A RESORT!!! WE CAN FIND ANOTHER ONE!!!" a familiar hyper energetic blonde said.

oh no! This is bad! I gotta get back to my room and fast!! (Sakura runs to her room undetected. She slams the door shut and locks the door. Konan, who was getting ready to go to the springs, is curious to what is going on).

"DON'T GO OUT!!! MY FRIEND AND HIS SENSEI IS HERE!! YOU KNOW HIS SENSEI TOO!!" I loudly whisper.

Konan looks at me curious to who it is. I reply, "it's Naruto and Jiraiya!!"

Konan is now both surprised and worried. "What if one of the guys comes out and the two see them?!?! This is bad!!!" I whisper.

"lets just use a transformation jutsu and go to the desk to ask them for more towels. It will distract them and maybe get them to leave," Konan says.

(Sakura and Konan use a transformation jutsu to hide their looks and Chakra. They both go out and the owner can tell it's them. But not the other two).

"Ah hello--I'm sorry but these are our most valued customers--what can I do for you???" the owner says.

"Yes um we want to ask if you have any hot towels? If not, we can wait," Ai [Konan] asks.

"Ah yes. I'll look for some hot towels. Excuse me a moment," the owner says. She leaves to go to the back room. We stand there next to the two familiar faces. Naruto comes close to me to look at my face. "You look familiar. What's your name?" he asks. I answer, "My name is Tsuki. I don't know you at all. I don't think so....I've never seen you before..."

"Hey! You're distracting the owner! We were trying to get a room!" Jiraiya says.

"Well what if the owner doesn't want you here! We could hear her yelling all the way from our room! She clearly doesn't want you here!" I say sassily.

"WHY I OUTTA!!!" Jiraiya yells. "YOU HURT OUR PRIZED COSTUMERS AND YOU'RE NEVER TO BE SEEN HERE AGAIN!!!" the owner yells while coming back with hot towels, "NOW GET OUT BEFORE I CALL MY SECURITY!!!"

Jiraiya and Naruto run out of the resort in fear. The security here is strong and can beat you up bad. "Thank you for helping me!" the owner says. "No it's us who needs to thank you! We can't have them here! Or they'll attack us all when we're naked. Which is what we feared that was going to happen. Arigato!"

We bow and head back to our room. We go straight to our springs to get the tension out of us. We relax all day but I leave early. My fingers and hands was getting wrinkly. I headed straight to our room to go to sleep. I put on my pajamas and go face first into the bed to sleep. But I was disturbed by someone knocking on the door.

"Come in," I say.

............................................................................................................................................................................

TO BE CONTINUED

............................................................................................................................................................................