Love Contract

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

===================================================

LOVE CONTRACT

Claire Ylena Buenavista is the so called 'Ice Princess'. She doesn't care about the people around her. She doesn't show any emotions. She'll rather stay at home and read some books than go out and associate with her friends. In fact, she doesn't have any frien-- well she does have one. And that friend of her brought her to trouble, that friend of her is the reason she met him.

                      She doesn't care about anyone or anything around her, until she met him.
                      He's her total opposite and he annoyed her a lot.
                      But...he also made her realize a lot of things. Because of him, she's not the 'Ice Princess' anymore.
                      She started caring, she started showing emotions, she started hanging out with friends and... she started loving

                      "I love you"

                      She wants to believe those words but she knows she shouldn't.
                      She wants to say 'I love you' to him but she can't.
                      She wants to be with him, but she knows very well that that decision is not hers to be made.

====

Story by: YukiJicia

=====

A/N: Hi! Kung binabasa mo 'to thank you kasi ibig sabihin nagdecide ka na basahin 'tong story. I hope you'll enjoy and love reading it and also your votes and comments are highly appreciated.

Again, thank you for lending your time in reading this note and for reading this story.

~lovelots