Chapter 17

Today we had the day off and kelly called me this morning asking if jay and I wanted to go out to dinner with him and Erin. As much as he denied it I believe he has something big planned. He told me he had also asked Matt and gabby. It was almost that time and jay had come downstairs.
" wow my girl looks amazing." He said and kissed me
" well at least my guy matched my standards."
" very funny hales come on." He said and we went to the restaurant.  Everybody was already there.
" late as usual." Kelly said
" on time as usual. I think you were thinking of you."
" funny. Come on sit." He said
We ate our meals and enjoyed the time. Then we were walking out and the outside was decorated.
" wait I just wanna say something real quick." Kelly said and everyone turned around to see kelly get on one knee. I nudged jay and we smiled.
" Erin Lindsay you have made my world so much easier these past couple of years and I know I can be a pain in the ass to deal with."
"You can say that again." I interrupted and he eyed me down " oh you weren't talking to me? Sorry keep going." And we laughed.
" anyway like I was saying, you have made me into the man everyone has told me to be. You never walked out on me and for that I love you so I want to promise you that I'll never ever walk out on you. Erin Lindsay will you marry me?"
" YES OF COURSE I WILL!" She chirped and they hugged and kissed and we all congratulated them.
" I knew it big bro I'm so happy for you love you."
" thanks hales."
" im happy for you bro." Jay said
" thanks man. For everything I mean it." Kelly said giving him a hug. Then we all headed home.
Back at the apartment...
" you know our one year anniversary is coming up." Jay said
" yes I know."
" what if we got a head start on the festivities?" He said smirking and I laughed.
" hmm early is always good." I said and laughed and we headed to the bedroom. For the rest of the night we watched a movie and fell asleep knowing we had to get up early the next morning.