How It Should Have Been? Part 1

Lucy Pov:

"Hey Lucy, when are you and Natsu going to kiss?'

"WHAT?!" Natsu and I yelled

"My mommy and daddy are always are."

"Err, uhh but we're not your mom and dad though."

"Natsu, I order you to kiss her!"

How can a little girl like this be so demanding and why did Natsu say he'll do anything she say. Oh God. I thought to myself.

"Your way to mature for your age." Natsu groaned.

"Now your talking Asca!" Happy squealed.

"HAPPY! Stop encouraging her!" Natsu and I yelled in unison.

I bent down to Asca and said "Yeah, That's wrong! You know better than that."

"But you promised to do anything I say..." She replied sadly almost about to cry hugging her snowglobe that we did jobs to earn the money to buy it.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt." Natsu said calmly which surprised me.

"I guess it wouldn't, but that's not the problem here!"Natsu leaned closer to me and I could tell he wasn't comfortable with this either.

"Natsu, your not going to seriously-" Then Happy pushed me and are lips collided. He kissed me me and I kissed him back and it felt actually really nice. We pulled away quick and my face was as red as tomato. I kneeled down to Asca and said

"Happy now?"

"Yes, really happy."

"How about I give you a piggy back ride." I asked.

"Yay!" So I picked up Asca and she rode on my back."

"Lucy?"

"Yeah."

"Uh I um you know what nevermind." He smiled casually and looked away.

"Okay." I just kept walking and I blushed a bit thinking about the kiss.

"Lucy's face is so red." Asca teased.

"Is not!" I yelled.

"OHHH SHE LIKES YOU NATSU!"

"Shut Up! You stupid cat!" I yelled to happy.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Asca yelled as she saw them outside the entrance of the guild. I took her off of my shoulders and she ran to her parents.

Phew, Thank God that's over with. I thought.

"Look, I got back your SnowGlobe." See cheered.

Her dad said, " Wow this sure brings back a lot of memories."

We all entered the guild and Asca yelled happily "Oh, guess what. I made Natsu and Lucy kiss!"

"You did!?" Everyone in the guild hall said in unison looking at Asca.

"Did you? Everyone's eyes turned to us and we responded shakily

"Y-Yes."

In the corner of my eye was Lisanna gave me a death stare.

What was that about? Natsu and I kissing? I thought.

I turned to Natsu and he was a bright pink just like his hair.

"Um, We didn't want her to cry alright, and Natsu's dumbass said that he do anything she wanted for a day. So she made a kiss big deal." I said. Then everyone resumed back to normal.