Oops

No one's POV:

The blond Lucy Heartfilla and the pink haired dragon slayer Natsu Dragneel walked down the stairs of Fairy Tail High, talking away without noticing the white hair girl Lisanna "accidentally" trip Lucy.

She gasped and Natsu tried to grab her so she wouldn't fall but lost his balance as well and they fell down the stairs.

They rolled down the stairs and when they stopped Natsu fell into her and when they opened there eyes...

There lips had collided. In an instant they jerked back from each other.

"I'm sorry-"

"I didn't mean-"

"No, no it-"

"Gotta go-"

"Me too."

The blond girl left quickly as the dragon slayer did also.

She avoided him for the rest of the day and didn't eat lunch and went to the library.

She read a book about a dragon saving a damsel in distress and she quickly closed it shut and the bell rang.

She went through her classes and went to her apartment.

Lucy's Pov:

I did my homework then took a nice warm shower.

I though about the kiss and I blushed.

It was my first kiss.

It wasn't the way I imagined it but it was exactly how I felt it would be.

I changed and came out of the bathroom.

I fell asleep without noticing Natsu was coming threw the window.

Natsu's Pov:

I saw Lucy fast asleep.

Dammit!

I wanted to talk to her!

Ill write her a note...

Dear Lucy,

We have to talk. It's important! Meet me behind the stadium after school. Please?

-Natsu

I left the note on the table and left.

- Next Day -

Lucy Pov:

I woke up and changed into my uniform and saw a note on the table and read it.

I was so nervous to what he wanted to tell me.

I went to school and went threw my classes then lunch came.

Levy,Juvia,and I were eating lunch while Natsu, Gray, Garjeel were in the table in front of us.

Natsu and I locked eyes for a moment and smiled at each other.

I looked away and he continued to look at me.

I finished my lunch and threw it out and Natsu threw his out too and put something in my hand.

I read, " Hey,

Don't tell anyone about us meeting. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen. Please be careful?

-Natsu

I nodded and he looked worried at me.

I smiled reassuring him then looked away when the bell rang I left.