Chapter Seven.

Jack's P-O-V

As we entered the office of Mr. Fitzgerald,  I can't help but to worry. I know it is going to be a surprise if she would learn her past and I hope she would take it. After the times and years that I am looking for her,  I didn't know that I would find her here. She forgot everything and I am such a stupid person that I let her slip from my finger. Well,  I am not going to happen that now. She would be staying with me from now on. I am not going to let her go.

Mr. Fitzgerald widened his eyes when he saw me with Elsa. I just sightly shook my head before Elsa noticed his expression. He smiled at her and gestured for us to sit on the couch in the side of the room. He is an old man with white beard and white hair. He is wearing an old fashioned gray tuxedo and pointed back shoes.

"What do you have for me today, Mr. Fitzgerald?"  Elsa asked.

He laughed. "No more formalities,   Elsa. We know each other for quite some time now. Just call me,  Richard."

Elsa chuckled. "Alright, Richard."

He went to a file cabinet and pull up a folder with stack of papers inside. He gave it to Elsa and she reluctantly open it and started reading the papers. Turned out to be an old newspapers from the archives. How do I know?  I am not going to spoil it today.
I can't help but to looked at him while he stared back at me with dead eyes. I sighed and turned to look at Elsa who is focused on reading the papers.

"Can I take it with me in the museum?" She asked after a few moments.

Richard nodded. "Yes. I am going to give it to you anyway for your display. This is quite an extraordinary find we saw in the archives last week." Turning his head to look at me.

"Thank you,  Richard." Elsa smiled. "And I will send a report regarding about the things that I have read here and will send it to you this weekend,  probably. It depends on my schedule."

Just before Richard can react,  the door banged open to reveal a young lady in a cocktail dress and flats,  her hair is just strawberry blonde that is tightly styled in a pony tail and a wide smile was cracked on her face. Her green eyes are full of excitement when she saw Elsa on the corner and her smile turned into a teasing smirk when she glance at me.

"Someone informed me that my dear friend of mine is here with a handsome guest." She said which made me blushed a little. This is not manly.

Elsa squealed. "Alia!" She stood from her sit and gracefully went to her and hugged the princess. The princess looked at me and gave me a meaningful look and I just nodded.

"Can I barrow her for a while,  Mr. Fitzgerald?" She asked while holding Elsa's hand.

Richard nodded. "Of course,  Princess Alia."

Princess Alia looked at me. "Don't worry prince charming. We are not going to be that long."

She walked away with Elsa. Richard looked at me.

"Did she know?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No. I don't have to say it right away. I don't know how she will take it."

He sighed. "She keeps visiting here and asking if we found something new. She wants to remember something. The royal family is already informed by her existence today and they keep guarding her since Edmund found her. Princess Alia is now keeping her company whenever she is with her. She knows you."

"Yes. I have talked to her last week about it. She said she will do everything in her power to lend me a hand about Elsa's condition." I smiled. "Thank you,  Richard."

"You're welcome." He whispered.

💙💙💙

Elsa's P-O-V

"I swear he is a cutie hottie guy." Alia said while we are having tea.

I gasped. "When did you talk like that,  Princess? I think it is a bit off for a princess to have a language such as that."

She laughed. "Elsa. We are now in a modern day society. We should go and blend with everyone including how they speak. In that way,  we are keep tagging with our people."

"Anyway,  you are a smart child." I giggled. "So,  how is your studies?"

"Boring." She frowned. "I hope you will be my teacher."

I rolled my eyes. "You know that I can not do that. The museum needs me."

"You spend all your time in that building." She whined. "Why don't you go on a date with the cute guy with you?"

"We are actually going out today because of my free time. We are going to talk about the subject matter." I said. "Jack do have a girlfriend."

She frowned. "It is a bit easy to distinguish that he likes you. It is written all over his face."

"That is absurd. We are just friends and he is committed to someone already." I laughed. "Besides,  I am not interested."

She made a face. "When will you open your heart for someone?  I believe that you are in a rightful age to entertain suitors."

"My past suitors cannot put up with me and I can see him like them." I sighed. "Am I that hard to be talk with?"

She smiled. "You're just intimidating them because you're better than them. You should give it a whirl and let us just hope that everything would be aright."

I nodded. "Thank you Alia. I guess I need to go. Jack is waiting for me."

"Oh. Right." She said and held my hand while she ran going back to Richard's office. We saw Jack reading a magazine when we came back. He looks at me and gave me a warm smile.

"I want to apologize for taking Elsa for awhile Mister." She smiled.

Jack nodded. "That would be alright,  Your majesty."

"I think I must retire." Alia said before hugging me. She went out and I am left alone with Richard and Jack.
I held the folder that Richard gave me before I turned to Jack.

"Do you still want to go to the diner that you are talking about last night,  Jack?" I enquired.

A smile spread across his face. "Yes."

"Alright. We must be going." I turned to Richard. "Thank you for the files,  Richard.  I would be sending you the report about this on the appointed time or maybe later next week."

He laughed. "Don't worry about it,  Elsa. Take all the time you need."

We shook hands before we went out and Jack drove away from the palace. I glanced at Jack,  maybe it is time for me to follow Alia's advice after all.