Chapter Thirty ❄

Jack's P-O-V. .

Hearing Alia's cry at the corner of the field made our heads snap to their direction.  I know that they are watching us but I just acted like I didn't notice the rustling of the bushes where they hide plus,  Elsa is so caught up in our moment that we didn't mind anything around us except that.

"Alia?" Elsa stood from the carpet and I followed her gesture. We went to the place where the noise came from only to see Richard's lifeless body. Lyra is still shaking but didn't say anything. Her eyes widened in fear and anger mixed up together. Elsa covered her mouth while tears ran down her face.

"Who did this?" I asked but no one answered. Lyra looked at me with wide eyes.

Alia was hugging the lifeless body. "Somebody help!  Why are you standing there like nothing??!!  Call the guards!  Call an ambulance!"

Apparently,  Alia's voice was heard by the guards who are patrolling the area that time and came rushing to know what is happening. They immediately took care of it while Elsa engulfed Alia in a hug.

"It is not safe for you to be here,  your majesty. Please proceed inside." The captain of the guards said. "We'll be doubling the guards outside and inside the palace for the royal's safety."

We all nodded and walked going to the halls while they are still taking care of the situation.
The other member of the royal family attacked us with questions but we can't answer. Only Alia and Lyra can but they are still in shock about what happened.

We went to the Royal court where the King and Queen are. They are a bit mortified and I can't help but to feel scared too.

"What happened?" The king asked. He seems to be thinking about the trouble we have and I can't help but to feel guilty. I made a mistake centuries ago and this is what happened in the future.

Alia is still enveloped in Elsa's arms while I snaked my arm around her waist to keep her close.
Lyra who is still speechless finally cleared her throat to answer though I know that she is trying so hard not to cry. She is still shaking.

"Hans is the one who killed Richard. Your majesties." Lyra answered.  It made my eyes widened while everyone gasped.

"But he is dead!" I responded. "I know that because I made sure for him to suffer because of the disappearance of the princess."

Elsa sighed but didn't answer.

"Don't you get it Jack?! Everything that you did is being undone!  History is being erased!  Of course he will be alive!" Alia sobbed. "You need to go back.  No matter what happened.  All you have to do is to go back and straighten out this mess!"

"Alia is right,  King Jackson." The queen sighed. "With your enemy on the lose, we can't risk anyone's safety. You only have a few days left and everything will change."

"He wants to succeed in the revolution back then." Lyra said. "I think they want to kill us all so we're not going to go back."

"What should we do?" I asked,  defeated. All of this stress at hand is exhausting me.

"You should continue your search in the library tonight,  King Jackson and Princess Elsa. Along with Princess Lyra.." The king answered. "Alia on the other hand should be in her room and take some rest."

We all nodded and went to our separate ways.. Elsa can't help but to shudder and cry silently while I pulled her into my hug and whispered that everything would be alright.
We went back to the library and begun our research.  Everyone is agitated to find the answer,  even the king and queen came to help us. I bet they are already frightened about what is at hand.

A few hours later,  we still can't find anything that will give us answers to our needed help. Everyone is exhausted and the clock indicates that it is already three in the morning.

"Uhhh.. Guys?" Elsa called out and we went to where she is sitting on the floor with book and scrolls scattered around her.

"Did you found anything,  Elsa?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know but I guess this is some kind of help."

"What is it?" I enquired. She pointed at the author of one of the books around her.

"Jamicah Barri." I read out loud. "Okay...  What's the catch with her?"

"Look at the year that this book is published." She said turning the pages of the book where the information is printed.

"This book is published in 1980's Jack." She said then she picked another book and opened it after showing me another work of the author. It was published in 1910.

"How is it even possible for her to publish a book with a span of years like this?" She asked.

"Elsa. It's just like seventy years." I shrugged. "I mean,  maybe this is her last book?"

She rolled her eyes and picked up a scroll that looks so old and fragile and carefully opened it at the end to see the writer of it.
Surprisingly,  the signature of the author is signing their works in the 1400s with her name.  Jamicah Barri.

"It was written in the 1400s Jack." She said. "And she is still alive in 1980-1910 to write another book?"

"Uuhh...  Right. So,  maybe she is already dead?" I said.

She rolled her eyes and found another book that is still surprisingly new. She pointed at the name of the author on the cover of the book.  Jamicah Barri.
I looked at the information of the publishing and it as published this year!  2016.

We checked the other books and scrolls that are in the library that she wrote and the year of their publishing which is surprisingly published in different centuries,  different time.
1400, 1557, 1883 1667 and so on.

The king sighed. "What do you have in mind, Princess Elsa?"

She smiled."I think we find the answer."

I smirked. "So,  let's do it then?"

"Do what?" Lyra asked,  sleepiy.

"Let's go and find that author." I smiled then Elsa added.

"She needs to answer some thing things."

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Hello snowbabes. Just want to asked a question and comment the answer!

1.)Where did you read the name of Jamicah Barri in other chapters?  There are two chapters that I mentioned that name.

2.) Who do you think is Jamicah Barri?"

That's all.

-Sapphire Snowflakes
(Jamicah20)