Bonus Chapter❄

Elsa's p-o-v

This is it,  the most awaited day of my life. The day that we are going to have the knot of marriage. Me and my Jackson would be bound to be together forever. No more separation to torment us,  no more teasing to what we really felt for each other.  Just him and me.
That is enough for me go live the life that we want.
I am not going to lose him,  I don't know if I can live in that image of him out of my existence.  He is my everything and he will be my everything.

I am currently in my room getting ready for the wedding that would take place any minute now. I am dressed in my wedding dress,  the dress that my mother,  the queen have worn on her wedding day with my father. It is a gorgeous dress that even though it is a hand-me-down , it is still as beautiful as ever.

The maids are just braiding my hair and putting it in a bridal bun and pinning my veil underneath when my sister came rushing in my room.  She is already dressed and will now take charge c tormenting me with her endless blabbering that would make me uncomfortable and nervous as hell at the same time.
She seemed speechless when she saw me in my wedding gown and tears suddenly appeared to wet her face.

I smiled at her and wiped her tears away.

"This is supposed to be a happy day you know." I said.

She nodded. "I know that."

"So, are you ready to walked me down the aisle?" I asked.

She sighed. "This is making me sad.  Father should be the one doing this not me."

I frowned. "I told you not to be sad today.  This day should be a happy one besides,  I know that he will be very happy to know that you are doing this for me."

"Will you walk me down the aisle too when I get married?" She enquired.

I nodded. "Of course,  it would be an honor."

"Are you sure about this,  Elsa?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean,  this is not something you can walked away from when it's already done. This is marriage that we're talking about." She said. "I don't want you to marry Jackson because of the arranged marriage.  I want you to be serious and sure about this."

"I am sure about this Anna." I smiled. "I have been in love with him for the rest of my life."

"I just want to make sure." She sighed again. "I don't want you to be unhappy with this marriage."

"I am not going to be unhappy." I assured her. "I need him and I love him Anna. There's no denying it."

She nodded and smiled at me. "If you say so. Be strong and be happy because that is what you deserve. Promise?"

I smiled and nodded. "Promise."