Chapter Twenty Six ❄

Elsa's P-O-V.

I got dressed and sent downstairs to see Lyra is anxiously waiting for me. Guilt and worry struck her eyes and I can't hep but to feel betrayed.

"Ms. Elsa... " she said but I didn't even looked at her.

I went straight to my office and she keeps trailing behind me. I went to my table and checked my documents when she started talking.

"I am so sorry Ms. Elsa for not telling you. It's just that...  Jack should be the one telling you about this and not me. I know you're not going to take this in a good way but you need to understand that all of this is on our shoulders." She said. "I don't know the whole story,  personally. It was an accident when I was sent here with Jack and we have to find you but time played on us that is why we end up here. I want to help Jack with you and the things that you don't know about what happened before but you lost your memories all of a sudden which is a bit surprise when I get you here. Mr. Edmund Winters know about your existence here,  that is why he took you in. He keeps discussing and talking about the history for you to remember us. He died doing the cause. You should understand that."

I didn't answer.

"You should talk to Jack and let him explain everything. We don't have much time with all of this drama. We need to go home now." She sighed. "Just listen and do the things we need to do then we're off and continue your drama there where everything should be exactly the way it was.  When we are already in our own time that we exist."

I sighed. Even though she is part of this mess,  she is still my best friend and the one who is always there for me when Father died.

"Okay.  I will try...  I just don't know how to react.. " I whispered. "I hope everything would be alright."

❄❄❄

Jack's P-O-V

I am still clueless about what to do with our situation right now. Everything would be ruined because of something that happened before and it is frustrating.
The royals seems to be more anxious every passing hour so I decided to talk to Richard about what they have found in the archives that belongs to Elsa before she disappeared.

"I don't think we will find anything in the archives,  Jack." He sighed as he opened the room where documents are stored for centuries. He went to the a cage-like room with papers and stuff are in. This is different from the other "cages". This is similar to Elsa's room before.

"This is all the things we have recovered from her room. You can look around." He said. "We have arranged it the way we saw it a few years ago to respect Princess Elsa's memory."

I nodded. "This is exactly what it is arranged like."

I look around and smile every time I am reminiscing  the past.

I opened the drawer of her vanity table and saw a notebook.
I picked it up and saw her name on the cover with a snowflake. I smiled and turned to face Richard.

"Found something." I said while smiling.

He nodded. "You can take that to your room. I will lock this one."

I nodded and went straight to my room and laid on my bed.

I opened the notebook and saw that it was her diary before. I felt a little bit nervous an excited at the same time without knowing the reason why. 
I flipped the page randomly and saw one of her entry.

Dear Diary,

It is confusing to me,  I do not know what I am feeling right now. Every time I saw Jackson,  I felt like thousand of butterflies are living in my stomach. I can't help the fact that he made me nervous and happy every time we are spending time together.
I know that we are going to get married in the future but why am I so excited all of a sudden? 
I can't tell my mother and father about this because they might laugh at me and I don't want that. I am only fifteen after all and he is already twenty!  Is he too old for me already? Besides, every maiden in the court is trying to gain his attention. That is why he will never notice my feelings for me.

It is humiliating for my part that I fell to my childhood friend? 
Do I really love him?  Is this really love??  Ugh.  This  is so confusing so much and I don't know now what to do...
Someone help me.

From,

Elsa

I can't help but to laugh and blush at the same time with that. Why am I too coward to admit it to her before?  We wouldn't have to be in this situation now. Ugh. You're such a fool Jack. Such a useless fool.
I couldn't help but to flip the other pages and read them. It is entertaining at the same time so I fell asleep that night reading the story of my love based on herself.

❄❄❄

-short chapter,  I'm sorry. Trying to make it longer next time.
Don't forget to vote,  comment and follow. :)
Always ship JELSA. ❄❄
My birthday is coming up.  So,  yeah...  Just saying.

-Sapphire Snowflakes (Jamicah20).