Chapter Thirty Three ❄

Jack's P-o-v

Everything is set for the time traveling for tomorrow and we will be hopefully be back to where we should be. The necklace is still around Elsa's neck and protecting it from any element that may keep us to our death.  Yeah,  I am talking about Hans. I don't want to scare anyone but his death will benefit everyone including the people that existed today and in the future.
Elsa is still nervous about this but all we have to do is stick to the plan that Jamicah made (who by the way,  insisted on calling her Jam and not Jamicah).
She told us that she is going to do this for the benefit of the history of Arendelle. She is obsessed with it,  no doubt.

Alia came around early this morning to help and a gesture to bid us goodbye before we go. It is a bit dramatic because we are going to miss this mischievous princess but I know she will have a good future and will be a good queen in her own time. Even though she is a descendant of Anna -which is Elsa's sister- and Kristoff. Well,  I am going to leave that problem to the present king and queen to think about once everything is sort out.

"Are you okay,  Jack?" Elsa asked while resting her head on my shoulder while I wrapped my arm around her waist to hold her closer.

I sighed. "I am okay,  snowflake. How abut you?"

"I am fine,  Jack." She said while snuggling on my chest. "I am just thinking about tomorrow's event."

"Everything will be fine." I assured her. "Jam is in her element. She keeps checking the things we need for tomorrow night."

She laughed. "I bet she is excited about telling someone about her magnificent discovery."

"She is not going to tell anybody about it,  I am quite sure." I said. "Or else,  everyone would be crowding her mansion about her discovery."

"Time travelling." She sighed. "Who knows it's possible?"

I laughed. "I guess,  all we really need to have is courage to get this through tomorrow evening and be back."

She nodded. "I just want you to know that whatever the outcome would be,  I will love you to the moon and back."

"I love you too,  snowflake." I said while burying my face on the crook of her neck.

Someone cleared her throat and we saw Jam rolling her eyes.

"That could wait until tomorrow, you know?" She teased. "You're going to get married when you got back for crying out loud!"

I laughed. "Yeah yeah. So,  what are we going to do now?"

"Well,  someone will help us." Jam said when a guy came and stood beside her. Automatically,  Jam snakes her arm around his and peck his cheek. The guys smiled at her.
He is a bit taller than her. Though Jam is taller than the average. The guy's features is enough for him to earn a modeling contract. Dark disheveled hair,  gray eyes and fair complexion.

"Guys.  I want you to meet my boyfriend,  Manu." Jam said while a tint of pink is evidence in her voice.

The guys smiled and gave us a small wave. "Hi."

Elsa smiled. "Nice to meet you,  Manu."

"He is here because he is the one helping me when I am doing my research." She said. "He is always accompanying me while I am on my adventure through time.  We can trust him."

Lyra came in the room. She looked at the visitor before taking a sit beside me.

"Let me guess,  he is not from this time, right?" Lyra frowned.

Manu laughed. "I am not from another time. I am from another world."

We looked at Jam in confusion. "Care to explain?" We all said in unison.

Jam pursed her lips. "That is another story to tell."

"Okay,  so...  What are we going to do?" Elsa asked.

"You need to erase all your existence in this time so that you will not be having mishaps anymore." Jam answered. "Finish your business here so that you will be going in peace."

"Like the dead?" I frowned.

Jam groaned. "I don't believe in ghost and technically, you should be dead already."

Lyra pursed her lips. "The kid's got a point."

"So, this day, you're going to do everything to say goodbye to the people you have encountered while staying here and then you're going home."

"Why do I feel like you're going to send us t Hades instead." Lyra said.

Jam glared. "Seriously?"

"Stop it Lyra." I groaned.

She zip her mouth and lo ked it while throwing the imaginary key somewhere.

"So,  we're going to talk to my friends. Merida,  Hiccup,  Flynn and Rapunzel?" I asked Elsa.

She nodded. "Yes... I will talk to Juliet about the Museum and the council."

I sighed. "I will talk to my parents."

Elsa smiled and kiss my cheeks. "You can do this."

I sighed sadly. "I feel guilty. They give me home when I badly need it."

"They will understand." Elsa hugged me and kiss me before smiling.

"Ugh. Mushy stuff." Lyra groaned that made us all laugh.

I laughed. "Okay.  Let's do this."