Part 8

*two weeks later*

The guys told me that a friend of theirs was coming over. I was hoping that they werent trying to hook me up....again.
*Flasback*

I walked into the restraunt looking for the man Troy, Will, Vier, and Lucas set me up with. I saw a handsome lightskin guy (in mm) waving in my direction. I walked up to him and attempted to shake his hand but got pulled into a hug. "Wow, you look more beautiful than they said." I felt myself start blushing. He walked around me and pulled out my chair. I sat down and waited for him to say something. "So, tell me a little about yourself." he said looking for a waiter.

"Well my name is Alexis Jackson, I have a son and his name is Darion and I am 21 years old."

"Cool, so wassup witcho ex nigga, that bitch trippin you bout fine as hell."

"Thank yo-" he satarted yelling for a waiter before I could finish what I was saying. Everyone looked in our direction and i was so embarrassed. "Ayye, make sure to bring back some hot sauce to, playa." I looked down at the table hiding my face from everyone looking. Has this nigga lost his mothafuckin mind. Imma kill them niggas when I get home. I thought to myself before I heard his loud voice boom at me "Ayye, shawty you wanna pay the bill. Ill pay you back when I get my wallet. I left it at the house."
Are you fucking serious right now. Hell nah. I stood up out of the chair and walked out with him following behind me. I got in my car and left.

*End of Flasback*

We heard a knock at the door and I ran to answer it. When I opened the door I saw a tall brownskin guy.

"Hey, im Donté" he held his hand out for me to shake and I did

"Hey, im Donté" he held his hand out for me to shake and I did. I opened the door wider and stepped so he could come in.

"I'm Alexis."

"Are you dating any of them?" he asked. I shook my head in response to his question. I wasnt dating any of them but Troy and I are getting closer. I walked him into the living room and let him sit down. "You need anything?" i asked him. "Just some water." I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a cold water bottle. I came beck around the corner to see Donté watching t.v. with his legs up on the table. I tapped his shoulder with the bottle and waited for him to grab it. "Thank you." he said. I ran upstairs to tell the guys that Donté was downstairs.
"Y'all Donté is downstairs." They zoomed past me running downstairs. "Donté!! Wassup nigga?" i heard from the living room. I ran downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch next to Dillyn, who had just put Darion to sleep. The guys started talking about what happened before Donté left and how music was going. While the guys were talking i felt my eyes get heavy. And i fell asleep.