Page 19

I had just stepped in the shower and I gelt someone wrap their hands around my waist.

"Lucas,back yo ass up."

"I'm sorry baby. Let me nake it up to you." He said kissing my shoulder. I turned around to face him. He leaned down and kissed me. I didnt kiss back at first but I couldn't resist for to long. I kissed back and shoved my toungue in his mouth. He slid his hands down to my ass and gripped it. I moaned in his mouth. He turned us around and pushed my body into the wall. He picked me up and kissed my neck. "You want it?" he asked his voice deepening. I couldnt speak so I nodded. He pushed his rubbed his tip over my clit. "Lucass, please." I moaned and he did as told and pushed it in which I later regretted. I was in so much pain it felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. He was so big that I couldnt take it all. "Lucas, I cant take it." I hissed in pain. "Give it time" he said grunting. He slammed himself into me repeatedly and it started to feel so good. "Lucaaaasss, yes!!!" I yelled. "Sssshhhh, they right downstairs." He continued to push himself in and out of me until I came. He tried to make me stand on my own but my legs were weak. He picked me up and took me to the bed. He ran back into the bathroom and turned off the water. When he came back he was stroking his large member. He pulled me down to the end of the bed without warning and got on his knees. He made eye contact with me and licked my clit. He stuck his tongue inside of her 😻 repeatedly. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and I felt my stomach tighten up. I tried to push him away but it didnt work. I came on his lips and he slurped it all up. He came back up and kissed me I could still taste my sweet juices on his lips.  He tried to get on top again but I stopped him. "Let me ride it." I flipped us over and slid myself on his member. I moaned in pleasure. He put his hands on my waist and dug his fingertips into them. I went up to the tip and slammed down. "Ahhh yes daddy yes" I moaned out. He groaned and closed his eyes. I rolled my hips around and felt so much pleasure. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my stomach while I rested my hands on his shoulders. He put his face in my neck and moaned causing a sudden vibration. I was about to cum. "Lucas im cumming." I said slowly. "Me too, baby." he responded. I came and he came at the same time without pulling out. He layed back on the bed and I layed on his chest catching my breath.

"Alexis.."

"Yeah"

"I love you so much. You mean everything to me."

"Lucas, baby I love you too." I looked up at him and kisses his lips. I watched as he fell asleep and I followed.