Page 20

I woke up the next morning to an alarm going off. I got making sure not to wake up Lucas. I walked in the bathroom and did all my hygiene. When I walked out the bathroom Lucas was sitting up in the bed looking at me. "Good morning, princess. Where ya goin thos early?" He said walking up to me trying to kiss me but I stopped him. "Morning breath and i'm going to work." I said walking to my closet. He ran in the bathroom and came back out. He blew his breath in my face and it smelled like mouthwash. "Can I have a kiss now?" I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. "I dont want you to work anymore. I wanna take care of you." Lucas said sitting down on the bed. I looked at him and smiled "but I wanna make my own money to take care of Darion just incase something happens." He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Aint nothing gone happen. We good, ma" He kissed my neck making me moan. "Lucas, I have to go to work. My client is waiting for me." I hurriedly got dressed and looked for me keys. Once I found them I kissed Lucas and ran downstairs. I saw all the guys on the couch. "Where is my son." I stopped and asked them. They all pointed on the floor. I looked down and they had pillows piled up and Darion was laying on them. I picked him up and gave him a kiss.

"Mommy gotta go to work but I gone be right back." I said in my baby voice.

"Ma..ma" Darion said hitting my nose. I gave him to Lucas and went out to my car. I got in and started the engine. I plugged in the aux cord and played Young M.A. OOOUUU and drove to work.