Page 12

*The next morning*       

I opened my eyes and looked around the room just to see everyone from last night gathered on one side of the room on their phones. "Goodmornimg everybody" I said basically yelling. "Goodmorning" they all said in unison, walking to my bed.  "Guess what time it is." Troy said with a wide smile. "I hope it's time for me to get the fuck up outta here." Everybody laughed at me except for my mom wgo gave me a stank face. "When you start cussing like dat." she said. I giggled and replied "I been cussing like this since I was 13. You late."
She slowly shook her head "mmmmmmm" I watched my nurse walk in. She looked at me and said " You ready to go? I nodded at her and she said "Can y'all step out for a minute while she gets dressed?" Everybody started to leave except for Naya. "Here go yo clothes. Hurry yo ass up." She said mean mugging and I mean mugged back.
I got dressed and walked out of the room door. Everyone stood up while Donte, Troy, Lucas, and Vier ran up to me. Donté looked down at me with a smile. "I got something for you." I looked up at him and said "Yay" but in my head I thought I hope its sex cause thats something that I aint had in a long time. I felt my legs getting weak after walking for a while. "Donté you wanna carry me, my legs fucking hurt." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to Troy's car. "Alexis, you gotta stay with Troy for a while but we'll be home soon" Donté said while walking to Vier's car. I closed the door and looked at Troy snd he looked at me. " I'm glad ya feelin betta. Ya know I luh ya rihh?" I nodded my head and smiled at him. I was so glad to hear someone say that they love me, especially someone that I knew was honest and cared about me and was an amazing friend. He started the car and pulled out of the parking lot taking us home.