Page 23

I opened my eyes only to see that Lucas wasnt there. The smell of bacon filled my nose as I stretch out my arms. I walk in to the kitchen (in mm) and everybody's sitting at the table. I look at Lucas who was feeding Dorian grits but also trying to feed himself. "She has finally awoken. You had us scared for a minute thought you was dead, girl." Naya said walking up to me grabbing my butt. I jump and walk towards Lucas. I give him a kiss on the cheek and kiss Dorian's forehead. "Lexis, get him. He eating up all my food."  Lucas said laughing as Dorian rubbed grits across his face. "It's too late now. You already got him started and once he start eating he not gone stop til it's gone." I said walking up to the stove. I looked at the food but I wasnt hungry at all. I looked around and Mya was staring me down. "Lexis, are you pregnant?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "No, im not pregnant but im finna take this shower so I can go to work." Lucas stood up and walked towards me. "Oh yeah, im going witchu. He not gone fuck witchu when im around." Troy dropped hia spoon on the table.
"Who the fuck is he and what he fucking wit her fo"

"You remember that nigga we tried to hook her up wit? He one of her clients and he keep coming on to her and shit but I aint fucking wit it." Lucas responded. While they talked I walked upstairs and turned on the shower. I got undressed and slipped in. I started slipping and sliding so I had to catch myself.
About 30 minutes later I got out thw shower and got dressed in my white button up, black skirt, and black heels . I put my hair in a messy bun and applied red matte lipstick on. I walked out of the bathroom and Lucas was on the bed wearing all black. He kissed my temple and grabbed my hand. I gave him the keys and I walked to the kitchen. I walked up to Dorian who was playing with Viers fingers. I kissed his lips and rubbed his head. "Mommy will see you later. I love you." I waved goodbye to him and he did the same to me. I ran outside to the car and Lucas was listening to Bag On Me by A Boogie. I backed out of the driveway and headed for my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know this was hella boring. My bad. And I'm sorry for making y'all wait.