Page 17

After about an hour we got to the airport. Lucas parked next to Will and we all got out of the car. I went to the backseat to get my extra pair of black flats while Lucas got Darion. We walked into the building and saw everybody waiting for us. "We gotta walk all the way over there." Donté said pointing to the other side of the airport. I huffed and got Darion from Lucas. All of a sudden Darion started crying and reaching for Lucas.I was surprised.

I gave him to Lucas and he stopped crying

I gave him to Lucas and he stopped crying. "Did you turn my son against me? I said looking at between Lucas and Darion. Lucas laughed and I walked away. I wasn't with that shit. I wanted my baby. Lucas came up behind me and kissed me lightly behind my ear. I giggled and grabbed his hand. "Aye, there they go" Vier said pointing to the left. I looked in the direction and saw my bother who had come from the service.

 I looked in the direction and saw my bother who had come from the service

I squealed and ran into his arms. I haven't seen my brother in 5 years and now he looks totally different. "How you been baby sis?" he asked. I let him go and wiped tears from my eyes. "Im great." I answered. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and walked with me to where everyone else was. "Wait, who is the this little guy?" he asked looking at the guys not even thinking about me. I got out of his grip and grabbed Darion from Lucas and he didnt cry this time. "This is my son, Darion." He gave me a lost look and looked down at his hands and looked back at me. "Since when?" he asked. "Since about 9 months ago." I answered. He reached for Darion and Darion surprisingly reached for him too. He held Darion who was playing with his lips as we walked to the car. "Ayye bruh you going with us. And baby, I got another surprise for you." Lucas said before pulling out of the parking lott.