Page 11

I opened my eyes to see bright lights blinding me. I looked to my right and saw Lucas sitting there with his head down. I looked to my right and saw Will sitting down with his head in his hands while Troy was standing next to him with his eyes closed and his lips moving as if he was praying. I looked at the bottom of my bed and saw my mother, my sister, and my two brothers. I opened my mouth to call my mom but nothing would come out. Lucas put his elbows on the bars on my bed. I slowly lifted my weak arm up and grabbed his wrist. I saw him jump up and look at me. "Alexis, you okay? Thank you god." Everyone ran closer to my bed. "Where is Vier and Donté?" i asked. "They'll be here soon. They had to handle some business." Troy said looking into my eyes. I felt Will rubbing his hand through my hair. I was about to close my eyes again until four people walked in. I looked up to see who it was and it was my bestfriends (in mm) Naya, Mya, Tanasia, and Zy (who is a boy).  "Hey y'all" i said smiling at them. I had left them in Atlanta and moved to California with Damion because he said we would get married there but that never happened of course. "How ya feeling, girl" zy said to me. I noticed that his voice had gotten deeper. "Weak as hell" I answered. Everyone laughed. I saw someone peek around the corner and then Vier walked in. "Sup, yall" he said and everyone spoke. Donté then walked in with Darion in his hands. "Oh my god, my baby" I said reaching for him. Donté sat him in my lap and stepped back. "Did you miss mommy cuz my mommy missed you." he reached for nose and started playing with it. " I'll take that as a yes." The doctor then walked in. "Hi everybody, Alexis you have finally waken up. Well you will be released tomorrow at about 2:30 or 3:00. Im sorry but I  have to ask everyone to leave and come back tomorrow morning because it 12:39 and its way past visiting hours and you 👉 ma'am need your rest." she said. Everyone grabbed all of their things and were about to leave until i said " Y'all forgetting my child, he cant stay here and Donté when they leave can I ask you sum" He nodded and sat back down next to me while everyone else left.

"Did you hurt him Donté?"

"Not really, kinda, a little bit but Troy told us not to kill him but hurt him.

"On a scale of 1 to 10 how bad did u hurt him?"

"Probably a good.......Twelve."

I shook my head and said "He better not be dead Donté. He is my child's father." He nodded at me and left. I layed my head down on the pillow and thought about what could of possible happened until I fell asleep.