Page 15

I woke up the next day to see Lucas was not there. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. He had put me on one of his shirts. I used the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower.
After I got out of the shower I put on pajamas (in mm) and ran downstairs. I ran to the living room and dropped myself on the couch. "Well I bet you is real happy after getting that act right." Will said unbothered. I looked up at him and said "Well atleast I get some." Everyone in the room laughed except for Will. He ran to where I was and started tickling me.

"Say you sorry."

"N...O"

"Say you sorry."

"Noooooo" I said in between laughs. He thumped my forehead and ran. Just then Lucas had walked in with Darion in his arms. I ran toward them and said "Look at my babies. Y'all so handsome." Lucas kissed my forehead as I grabbed his hand and led him to the couch. Darion was on one of his legs while I was on the other. I looked into his eyes and leaned in for a kiss. I gently kissed his lips then kissed Darion's. "I beat it up but only get a lil love." Lucas said. I kissed him again but rougher. He tried to put his tongue in mouth but I backed away. " My baby is in the room." He frowned and I kissed his cheek. "Go get you and Darion dressed. We all going somewhere in a minute." I nodded my head and ran upstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im sorry for the cliffhanger but my fingers are killing me.