Chapter 4 (The Revelation)

"What?" Catherine yelled at her phone," What's wrong?" Matthew asks her sister.

"Our sister is here!" Catherine said to Matthew...

Eliza just arrives at the hospital and walk to Michael's hospital room to see Liam and Michael was laughing with Liam holding a bowl of food," Do you bring any food?" Michael looks at Eliza who just come in.

"Actually No, you do realize you can't eat any other food than a hospital food!" Michael was gasping and hides under the pillow," That's what I said."

"Aren't you supposed to be at gym?"

"Nah, I take a day off, I wanna spent time with Michael!"

"Hey, Do you know where my sister is? I tried contacting her, calling her hundreds of time she's not answering?"

"I haven't seen her since yesterday she seems weird." Michael suddenly moaning in pain and holding his head," What's wrong?" Liam faces turn to worry," What's going on?" Liam ask him.

"I going to call Doctor Blackthorn!" Eliza walk out and looking for Doctor Blackthorn.

Inside the room Michael was keep moaning in pain and Liam was panicking. Michael's eyes turn black," I need you to deliver a message to the Devereaux from Lord Marius, Back off or he will kill every single person he met starting with this young man." Then Michael's eyes turn back to normal at the same times Doctor Blackthorn and Eliza step inside the room. Liam slowly back off, grabs his leather jacket and left the hospital, he went into his street sport motorcycle and ride as fast he can to Valentine's mansion.

Liam keeps knocking on their door until Catherine open the door," Look who's here, Blackthorn...What's up?"

"I need to talk to you." Liam then step into their home Catherine lead him to their library where they see Matthew with an older man," William, What's going on?"

"Doctor Valentine!" Liam greet the older man," I'm gonna go!" then he left the room leaving Catherine, Matthew and Liam to talk alone.

Liam then start to told them about what happen in hospital," Marius using a witch!" Meghan then arrives at the mansion and talk to them," I check on Michael earlier, and look what I found!" Meghan throw a pouch at the table to show them," That is an Anise Seed and Asafoetida inside a pouch, the witches used it to hex. Don't worries I cast the same spell my ancestor use on Catherine at Eliza and Michael without their knowing, they protected from any of dark magic."

"Wait, Your ancestor is Fiona LaRue?" Catherine said while holding a glass of bourbon.

"Yes!"

"What are we going to do now?" Liam asked them.

"We got another problem!" then Vicky or Emmanuelle enter the room," So, Little Sister, Little Brother, Witch, Dog!" Emmanuelle rudely greet each one of them," Did any of you known the doctor, I got hungry...sorry I made him my snack!" Matthew face lighten and he immediately walk out the room and saw Doctor Valentine was lying on the floor," Don't worry, I didn't kill him...I'm just hungry!"

"What do you want, Why do you in this town?" Matthew yelled at him.

"Can't a sister go say hi to her own family?"

"We're not family, you stop being family when you Phineas, Our own brother!"

"Phineas is a liability, I can't accept liability."

"Get out! Meghan..."Matthew call Meghan," Use your magic sent her back to her own body and sister, if you're not a coward come here with your own body." Meghan walk to Vicky and start to cast a spell, then after that she pass out. after that Zachary come into the house carrying two bodies in his head," Look what I found!" Zachary throw the body in front of them.