Chapter 29 (Blood Masquerade)

"It looks good, Michael!" Juliette touch Michael's shoulder as she look at the whole place," Thank you Mrs. Highmore, I already turn on the heater and also the band sets, the opera singer will sing Opera of La Boheme and by tomorrow all things will done."

"So tomorrow is ready as usual?"

"Yes!"

"Looks who's coming!" Liam walk to them," Michael, Aunt Juliette!" Liam greets them.

"I'll leave you two boys alone, i just can't stop mesmerizing the ballroom." Juliette left them to talk," Mick, you should rest...come on let me take you home, don't worry I'll keep an eye of this, you just rest...babe!" Michael nods and Liam took Michael home.

"Are you sure this is the right dress for us? this looks really expensive!" Eliza, Meghan and Vicky look at Catherine who brought them a dress," It's fine, we're going to slay the ball tomorrow... alright, this is for Meghan!" Catherine handed Meghan a long illusion sleeves dark blue sheath gown with diamond carved on it's chest, then she give Victoria a beautiful purple high-neck sleeveless A-Line ball gown, then finally she gave Eliza, a beautiful dark red halter empire gowns with simple but elegant designs.

"What are you gonna wear?" Eliza ask Catherine, then Catherine show them a black off-shoulder slit gown that scream sexy," You're going to looks hot wearing that." Vicky compliment Catherine.

"Now, for the masquerade mask, I bought this in Venice!" she handed them a mask that match their gowns," This is good!"

"Yeah, 4000 crab puffs, stuffed mushroom, baked artichoke, and sun dried tomato pesto!" Liam order the finger food for tomorrow's ball. He turn around to see Michael lying fast asleep, then Matthew knock on the door," Hey!"

"Hey, How's Michael?"

"He's still sleeping, this project keep him up for few night! What you doing here?"

"The guys already got the outfit for tomorrow, you got one?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"I got a friend send me six suits you should try one of them, two of them is way too big for me and seems to fit for you!"

"Thanks Matt."

"Anytime." Liam and Matthew walk downstairs and see someone standing by the door," Hello Matthew!"

"Luciana!"

"What do you want?"

"I want to warned you about something!" Luciana throw a piece of paper at Matthew, Matthew open the paper and there is a picture," What's this?"

"Meet Julius Ward, a witch..."

"What this have to do with us?"

"Julius Ward is the half-brother of Geraldine Pontierre, the witch Liam's killed back at New Orleans and right now he hunt for blood. See you at the ball!" Luciana winked and left.

The next evening, Matthew pick up Eliza from her house and when he saw Eliza he was captivated," Wow, You look amazing!"

"You look dashing to yourself!" Matthew grab Eliza's hand and step into the car and after half an hour ride they finally arrives at the ballroom, the ball was majestic and beautiful with Léa sang a series of La Boheme song with people dancing ballroom, then they join Michael and Liam who was standing in the bar," Where's the other?" Eliza ask them," Meghan and Vicky is in toilet, Vicky is dancing with Zachary." They look in the corner to see Daniel dancing with some girl," Who's that?" Eliza ask them.

"Korrina Xantophoulous, the youngest of Lysander and Markos." Liam answer, Korrina wore a beautiful silver gown with butterfly mask, she has a long straight brown hair, she's beautiful with bright green eyes, and slim built.