Chapter 13 (Luciana)

(West London, 1770)

"What have you done, Luciana?" Grainne (Graw-Nya) scolded her daughter, Luciana when she found out that Luciana was pregnant.

"I love him, mother!" Luciana cried. Grainne swing her hand across Luciana's face," Love? Love is foolish thing child, what would anyone thing about this matter...you fool!" Grainne grab Luciana's arms and pull her into the Luciana's bedroom," Mother! Please! I beg you, don't!"

"For six month, Luciana...Six Month you hide this devil's spawn growing inside you from us... I have send word to your father, he will hunt down the bastard that did this to you..."

"Mother please don't ... Please don't hurt Thomas, I love him!"

"Luciana, You don't know how disappoint I am with you, I should have seen it soon...the shoemaker's son...you're a noble woman Luciana...Your father and I have arranges you to marry Lord Angus but you ungrateful scoundrel..." Grainne keep slapping Luciana until she left and lock her inside the room.

3 Months later, Luciana gave birth to a baby son.

"Father please don't...!" Luciana begs her father not to take her son away from her, Luciana older sister, Charity hug her sister," Let Go Luciana...It's for the best..." Luciana's father, Edward take the baby away and handed to his sister, Emily to take care of the baby boys.

Separation from her flesh and blood left Luciana crippled with pain and agony. The only object that remind of her son was a portrait and a piece of cloth used to wrap her son sent by Emily to her. Unlike her brother, Emily care deeply for the baby and named him Alphonse.

Three years later on Luciana 21st Birthday, her parents celebrate her newly engagement to Lord Angus and throw them a huge ball, on the next day Luciana moved to America, New York to be exact. Soon after they arrival in the city Lord Angus held a ball. At the ball Luciana catch a glimpse of a gentleman who soon catch her eyes," Great Ball, madame!"

"Thank you sir!"

"May I introduce myself, I'm Matthew Devereaux..."

"Luciana Graham! Nice to meet you!" For two years Matthew and Luciana secretly having a fair and Matthew tell her a secret about supernatural world which gave her an idea.

One day Luciana was cooking with her servant, Angela when she cut her hand on purpose, Matthew who was nearby rush in and help her and fed her his blood so the wound heal. She grab a knife beside her and slit her own throat.

Few hours later Luciana woke up with Matthew looking at him," What have you done?"

"You have no idea how long I wait for this chance!" Luciana's vampire face emerge and attack Matthew, Matthew was defeated by her because he was hesitate, Luciana break his neck render him unconscious," Please understand, nothing personal...Matty!" then she slaughter the entire house including Angus. She run from New York sailed back to England and murder his entire family.

She search her son across England but didn't find her son. She finally gave up and move to Secret Hill in 1870.

(Secret Hill, Present Day)

After hearing this about Luciana, Eliza stand up and cover her mouth," Oh My God, So she's using you to become a vampire?"

"If you put it that way, yeah!" Matthew shucked his shoulder.

"Did you said that her son was Alphonse Graham?" Michael look at him.

"Yeah, Probably!" Michael take out his phone and start to dial Meghan," Meg, it's me...Michael...Do you still have the Alphonse Graham's journal, Whitechapel 1888! Bring it to Valentine's mansion!"