Chapter 18 (Black Widow)

After hearing about what happen to Eliza's father, Matthew cancel the party and immediately run to the hospital," So, How's your father?" Matthew ask Eliza who's on the waiting room with her mother and sister.

"I don't know, Doctor Blackthorn treating him right now!" Matthew's phone rang and he got a text message from Liam;" Luciana Graham...Outside Scarlet Bar!" Matthew and Eliza then head to the Scarlet Bar to confront Luciana. They walk behind the bar to see Luciana feeding on another woman, seeing Matthew and Eliza, Luciana throw the woman into the dumpster beside her," That woman is a trash anyway...Hey Handsome...Little Lizzie! Do you like my surprise?"

"Why did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Attack my father!"

"Oh That, Your father looks really delicious..."

"What do you want Luciana?" Eliza growl at her. Luciana walk to Matthew and knock him unconscious then she pull Eliza's hand and whisper on her left ear," I want you to stay away from Matthew or I'll hurt every single person you care, maybe I even take nips at your clueless friend...What's her name again...Vicky!" Luciana releases her grips and disappears.

Later that night, Michael return to his apartment to find Liam waiting for him on the couch," How are you here?"

"I still have the key to your apartment!" Liam answer. He stand up and walk to Michael," Look, Mick...I'm so sorry...about what happens earlier, the truth is I've never been in relationship before and I don't what to react when I spotted you walking to the bar with Markos, and you're right...I shouldn't put a leashes around you because I'm scared that I might lose you!"

"Liam...Listen..." before Michael could finish his sentence, Liam pulls him into a hug and gave him a tender kiss," I like you Michael...I really care about you and I have no regret for falling for you!" then they both kisses.

Eliza and Matthew were standing on top of the hospital," Do you remember this place?"

"Yeah, the first time we kiss how could I forget..."

"Matt, I can't do it anymore... You heard it clear about Luciana's threat!" Eliza starts crying, deep down Matthew also a little bit worries about Luciana, and she's unpredictable, ruthless and cruel. Even if Matthew wants to kill her, he still curious about Eliza's plan.

"Look, Eliza...I Love you...and I don't want to let you go, I promise you I will protect you and people you cares from harm."

"If I continue stays with you, I'll be selfish one... I love you too Matthew but if our love put everyone at risk... I....We can't be together anymore." Eliza walk away from Matthew's hand and left.

Matthew was left in the roof alone crying.

Caleb walking into a hotel across the bar and meet up with Markos," Hello Caleb!"

"Sir. Markos!" Caleb bow at him," So, any new news?"

"Yes, Sir... it appears a vampire named Luciana Graham attack Elizabeth Yves' Father!"

"Luciana Graham you said?"

"The woman that appear at Devereaux' house earlier today."

"Ah, that woman! Find out everything you know about that woman!" Markos order Caleb.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Did she believe it?" Eliza ask Matthew who were at Eliza's house.

"Where do you learn that?"

"I played Fantine from Les Miserable three times in high school!"

"You should be an actress beside a doctor!" they both laugh and Matthew make out with Eliza," She think that I wouldn't notice that she's watching us!"