Chapter 21 (The Return of the Dead)

"So you're saying that all dead supernatural is roaming around Secret Hill?" Eliza looks at Meghan.

"What can we do to stop it?"

"Well, if we destroy the medallion once and for all..."

"Luciana has the medallion!" Michael come in to the house," Good to have you book!" Eliza gave Michael a hug," Liam you can come in!" Liam come in," Look, Liz...Meg...Once again I'm so sorry!"

"Hey, It's fine..." Meghan smile at Liam. Eliza's phone rang," Hello!"

"Hey baby, Where are you?" Matthew in other line.

"I'm at Meghan's house with Liam and Meghan...What's up?"

"I just saw Archibald Frey roaming around the town. With this situation, you should stay hidden."

"I get it." Suddenly the whole window and mirror in the house explode," What the hell?" Liam cursed.

"Hello, William..."

"Lydia!" Lydia wink at him.

"Who the hell is Lydia?" Michael ask Liam.

"She's my ex!"

"What?" Michael glares at him.

"Lydia St. Noir. We're dated when we were in high-school I don't know that she's a witch, I killed her it was self-defense...She's nuts." Liam sighed," Mick, Look..."

"Is there any other exes that I should know about?"

"Mick, I just got you back and I don't want to fight!"

"I'm not fighting!"

"Well maybe if you listen to me before assuming anything none of this turn into a fight...for a second Michael can you please put your insecurity aside and for one goddamn second please shut it!" Michael snaps.

"Okay, fine I'll be quiet!" Michael sit on a chair quietly. Liam bowed beside him," Hey...Look at me...I don't mean that I just...the whole few days...i..."

"I know what you've been through!" Michael grab Liam's face," I love you!" Michael finally said it which make Liam's eyes widen," Say that again!"

"I...L...OVE...You!"

"That's what I want to hear." Liam touch his chin and start giving him a kiss.

Matthew and Eliza hold each other head on top of the hospital building," Wait here!" Matthew tells Eliza close her eyes, when she open her eyes, Matthew put on a necklace around Eliza's neck," It's beautiful."

"Legend has it that the necklace were once Calliope's crown!"

"Calliope the muse?"

"Yes, this will remind me that you are the muse of my life, that your voice becomes my undoing..." Matthew grab her hand and kiss it," Your voice will became the only one that can destroy me... you're my muse, my love and you have my heart in your chest!" Eliza smile and pull him into a hugs, they both start to kiss.

"And you're Matthew Devereaux will be the death of me!" Eliza kisses him again.

"I love you Elizabeth Yves!"

"And I You Matthew Devereaux!"

Catherine sat at the bench on the park while drawing everything around her," Figure out that you would be here!" Zach sat besides her," What are you doing here?"

"Do you remember this?" Zachary show her a picture of them from few years back," How could I forget? We were just got back from the lake then we visit the town festival after I accidently spill a toaster all over you." Catherine start to smile at the memory," One of the best memory I ever had in my long life!"