Chapter 31 (As I Lay Dying)

Liam and Matthew drove around to the Westford Street when Michael call Liam," Liam...!!"

"Oh My God Michael, Thank God you're okay, What's going on?"

"I can't use you my magic!"

"Slow down, Mick... Say that again!" Liam said ask him.

"My power, it isn't working. And Eliza, she barely have a heartbeat whatever you doing right now do it fast." Michael sounds panic. Liam look at Matthew," Go faster!" Matthew said to him. Liam step on the gas and drove to the Westford Street.

"It's nothing here!" Matthew and Liam standing in front of nothing but huge bare lane," Not really, Westford street was once Secret Hills' witch coven lair, and they protected on it!" Liam take out his cellphone and scroll down to his text message," What are you doing?"

"Meghan used to take me here when I get upset! Here it is!" Liam said," VEETERO EXIA!" after Liam cast the spell a house appear on the middle of the lane," See!" Liam and Matthew walk into the house with caution but when they reach the living room a woman voice appear," No need to get all tough up, Mister Devereaux!" Matthew and Liam walk to the living room to see an old woman sitting on the chair knitting.

"Who are you?" Liam ask her.

"My name is Constance Ellison, the first witch of Secret Hill...I've been watching every single thing that happen in this god forsaken town. For example you came here because you worry about your human mate and you, Wolf-boy you came here because your witch boyfriend lost his power."

"How do you know?" Matthew ask her.

"Like I told you, Matthew...I've been watching." Constance stands up and turns around at them revealing her blind eyes.

"Are you sure you can't use your power?" Leanne asks Michael," Yes, I even try simple spell like light a candle but for some reason it didn't work out." Leanne grabs Michael arm," It's there but it's being damped."

"Can you fix it?" Michael look at Leanne.

"I might be able to..." Leanne grab her arms and he start to scream in pain," It's done." Michael look at his hand and a fireball appear," Thank you!"

Right after everything there is a knock on the door, they run to the door and saw Liam standing on the porch with Matthew and Constance.

"Matthew!" a magic spells that struck the other have gone and Eliza is standing there smiling. She run to Matthew and hug each other," I love you!" Matthew kiss her. Michael walk to Liam," I got my power back!"

"That's a good news!" then they heard something from behind them. they turn around and saw Constance was lying on the blood with blood all over her," Sorry for the mess!" Luciana standing with a bloody hand.

"What have you done?" Matthew look at her in horror.

"Eliminate a threat!" she smirk," What do you want Luciana?" Matthew ask her.

"You...but enough with the chit-chat I need your help all of you!"

"Why should we help you?" Liam look at her.

"Because there is someone...someone who's on its way here to Secret Hills...someone who are very looking forward to meet all of you and this particular someone have an interest of killing every single supernatural!"

"Cut the crapt, Luciana who is it?" Eliza shot her a glare.

"This person is called by the name Slayer..."

"Alexandra!" Matthew stated.

"Who the hell is Alexandra?"

"Alexandra is one of the immortals created by the witch to hunted down any supernatural, 5000 years ago and she's been roaming this earth hunting and slaying every supernatural..."