Chapter 12 ( Jusqu'aux dernières lueurs)

After leaving Michael's apartment Catherine went home and change her clothes into more revealing outfit consisting of sexy crop-top shirt with side-rip black leather jeans and a black high heels, she then walk to her car and drove to the underground nightclub to party. She walk to a small rounded size stage that looks like a cage and dance seductively, she pull a male and dance with him on the cage, until she slowly slide from under him to his neck and feed on his neck without killing him, of course people there wont notice since they were drunk and high at the same time.

At 2.30 A.M Catherine left the club and walk to her car when she spotted something, across the street there were a bus station and a woman sitting there alone, she then notice a vampire lurking behind her. So she walk to the bus station at the same time the bus arrives and the woman step into the bus she follow the her and step into the bus from the side door and sit few seats behind the woman, blending in then a male vampire come into the bus and sit two seats behind the woman without noticing that Catherine behind him lurking.

Two stops later the woman and the man left the bus follow by Catherine from behind, the woman walk into her apartment door and the male vampire appear on the doorstep Catherine use her vampire speed and appear in front of the male vampire at the same time the woman safely step into her apartment," bonne soirée, étranger!"

"Who are you?" the male vampire ask with French accent.

"je ne suis personne!" the male vampire's face turn.

Catherine smiled and attacks the male vampire until she swings her hand and decapitated the vampire's head killing him. She search the man jacket and look at his wallet," Pierre Saintcroix from France!" she dig his jacket and found a handkerchief and wipe clean her bloodsoak hand and walk away from the corpse.

Matthew and Eliza was lying on the bed together when the dawn come, Matthew open his eyes at the same time the sunlight hit his skin," Guess, the mark back!" he muttered, he woke up and put on his clothes and outfit, he look to his side to see Eliza was still asleep. Matthew walk to the kitchen to find Luciana sit on one of the chair," What the bloody hell are you doing here?"

"Please...You need my help!"

"Why I need help from a psycho like you?"

"Because I know about you, the good ole' Matthew Devereaux, who think he can save everyone but he's wrong, for example, he didn't even notice that I sneak into your room and grab this!" Luciana showed him the bracelet Matthew gave to Eliza," What so special about this bracelet?"

"Leave!" Matthew pull the necklace from Luciana's hand and yelled at her," Hush, Don't you remember Matthew?" Luciana walk to Matthew cross her finger on Matthew's chest and whisper at him seductively," Don't you remember New York, we both know the reason that you help that bastard Radcliffe because deep down in that hard vampire body you were angry I left you for that Sylvester Blackthorn."

"I was never in love with you Luciana, You just a fling!"

"Keep telling yourself that, Matthew...We both know that you still in love with me."

"I don't love you Luciana, I loathe you..."

"Love...Hate...such a thin line. One more thing!" Luciana grab a knife and stab Matthew," This is for 150 years that I spent inside that coffin."

"Matt?" Eliza searching for Matthew, hearing Eliza's voice...Luciana smirk evilly," Don't!" Matthew warned Luciana but she just smile and walk to Eliza. Matthew struggle to pull the knife from his stomach and try to walk but the pain was inevitable it would be couple of second until he truly heals.

Eliza was walking to the kitchen when Luciana appear behind her, Eliza turn around facing Luciana," What are you doing here?" Luciana push Eliza to the wall and grab her neck with one hand, lifting her," Hey beautiful!" Luciana lick Eliza's face," Tasty! Let's find out how your blood taste like!" Luciana's vampire face and fang emerge, ready to bite Eliza when Matthew come to safe the day by grab her hand and throw her across the room," Are you alright?" Matthew ask Eliza who were coughing and touch her neck.