Chapter 14( Secret of The Crescent City)

The Character Sonya Duprée based on the character created by ShawnaBear1585 

this chapter dedicated to New Orleans, Louisiana...which is my favorite City in the whole world... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 After 4 hours flight Liam, Michael and Catherine arrives at the Crescent City, they rent a car and drove to the French Quarter where they stay at Catherine's old apartment," Where are you going?" Liam ask Catherine who prepare to leave.

"Just walk around the city! Don't wait up!" Catherine winks at him. Few minutes after Catherine left Michael and Liam left the apartment and head to a haunted house in French Quarter known as the Beauregard-Keyes House.

"I don't like this place!" Liam said to Michael.

"Of course you don't!" They were standing on the porch and ready to open the door but the door open by itself. they both come inside to see the whole house was lit by candles and there is a man and woman everywhere wearing a black attire and black veil covering their face. They walk deeper into the house and into the backyard where there is three women wearing a beautiful but eerie black gown holding a mask covering their face.

Liam and Michael approach her and stand few feet in front of her. The middle woman took out her mask and reveals her face, she's a beautiful in late 20s with long fiery red hair, emerald green eyes, and strong jaw bones.

"We've been expecting you!" she start talking.

"Who are you?" Michael ask her.

"I'm Sonya Duprée, head witch of New Orleans Coven...Welcome!" She said with a southern accent. She then lead them inside the house to a private room," Apologized for the whole thing, we're in mourning! One of our witches was killed yesterday; this is sort of our traditions to turn the death witch into the ancestor." She then poured a glass of wine and handed to them.

"I presumed you know why we're here!" Michael said to her.

"Of course, you want know more about our source of power to defeats Bastianna Deschamp."

"How do you know?" Liam gave her a question looks.

"Here in New Orleans even the death still has voice!" she sit in front of them," I'm sorry about Elaine, she's one of our witches."

"My Grandmother one of your witches?"

"Of course, I also know that you haven't finished the ritual yourself...since you're here, why don't we finish your ritual to connect with the ancestor." Sonya said to Michael.

"How long does it take?"

"Tomorrow is the blood moon, which is when the connection between the realm of the living and the death grew stronger, with the help of 50 New Orleans witches we will be able to channel the ancestor power and finish your ritual."

"Alright then!" Michael agreed.

"One more thing, Mr. Blackthorn, New Orleans is the area of Crescent Werewolf Pack but don't worry I already acknowledge you as my guest, but I have to warned you some of the pack member wouldn't like other werewolf roaming around their area, so if you happen to be involved in conflict between one of them, don't hesitate to defend yourself..." Sonya warns Liam. She stand wear her mask and walk outside," You may leave this house."

Catherine was talking to a woman at the bar when Liam and Michael join her," Hey! This is Kitty Schultz, this is my friend Michael and William!"

"So, Are you really a werewolf?" Kitty ask Liam.