Chapter 10: Friends and Feelings

We were meant to be
Chapter 10
Katie's PoV

We didn't fight after what happened. I was fine with that, but The problem is, he doesn't make jokes or mess around with me anymore.

He sometimes doesn't eat with me. I wonder why.
That made me sad, and felt lonely. That's why I fake my smiles. "Katie? You alright?" Caleb asked, putting his arm around my shoulders. He must've noticed that I was thinking too deeply. "Yes, yea. I'm alright." I faked smiled. Told you so.

"Are you sure? You look like you're sad."
"I'm fine." I just quickly said.
Oh yeah, if you're wondering, we're walking to the park. It was a beautiful sunny day here.

He squeezed my cheeks. That made me smile and blush. "Stop," He said, smiling.
"What?" I replied. "Stop blushing and smiling. You're making me fall in love with you even more." (A/N: DYinh)

And that, my friends, is how I ended up blushing real hard and punching him on his arm softly. "Shut up." I said with a smile on my face. "Ooo, but she likes it." He teased. That was when my world lit up. I missed the way he teased me.

We were all joking around until a boy and a girl approached us. They look familiar. And Caleb, I know he doesn't even have a clue on who they are. "Hi Katie!" The girl greeted. "Wait, I know your name starts with an S.." hmmm? "Syd...Sydney?" "Yes?"
I knew it. "SYDNEY!" I hugged her. Well, since the day I left our place, we haven't heard of each other. Even Luke. "Lukey." I smiled and high fived with him. It would be too awkward if I hug him, especially when Caleb's here.

He smiled back.
"Caleb, She's Sydney, and He's Luke. They're twins." I introduced them while smiling. He gave a little wave and smile.

"We'll see you on Monday. We, we have to go." Sydney said.
"Why isn't Lukey speaking?"I whispered to Sydney. "I don't know." she replied.
"Bye!" She said quickly, then dragged him to another place.

"Lukey?" Caleb asked. Oh no. "Ahm.. Yea. That's what most of his friends call him." I smiled nervously. I was lying. Me and Sydney only calls him that, Like we were only the girls who calls him 'Lukey'.

His eyes went sad. I made him upset, I knew it. We walked around the park in silence. I stopped, and he kept on walking. "Wait, Caleb." I said. He sighed, and kept on walking. "Oh so we're gonna fight again." I mumbled to myself. But he somehow heard it. "No, we aren't." He looked back.

He walked near me until we were close enough to hear each other. "Are you sure that you and his friends call him 'Lukey'?"
I sighed. I can't lie to him. "N-No. Me and Sydney call him that. Only us." I looked down.

He looked a little mad, but I knew he was trying to hide it.
"Answer this honestly, okay?"He said coldly. I nodded.
"Who do you really like? Me or Him?"
Without thinking, I said, "Of course You. It's always been you. I've never slept without crying at night because I was thinking of you. I've never had a crush because I like you. You're always in my head. Before I go to sleep, after I wake up. I never liked Luke. I only like him as a friend. A friend only."

He was looking down and smiling. Oh, sudden change of moods.
I was blushing. "Is, Is that true?" He asked.
"Well of course. Why did it even pop out of my mouth, without thinking about it?" again, it went all out.

I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry, it all came out..." I started to walk away when he grabbed my hand, again, and pulled me. Our lips were inches apart, like all those other times. Then somebody ruins it.

"I like you, too." He whispered and smiled. He went closer, slowly, until...

Bam!

Our lips met. (A/n:OH DEAR IM GON JUMP)
I was shocked, since I never did this before.
It was my first.
He quickly removed his lip from mine after a few seconds, and said, "I-I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment..."

I was looking down, smiling, blushing, internally screaming, sparks flying inside of me, internally jumping, all those emotions.
"Are you alright? You're red." He asked. "Uhm, would you just uhmm.. Wait here.. I guess?" I stuttered.

I WAS RED. "Okay.." No, I can't even move my legs. I covered my face with my hands and just let it all out. "You're blushing, right?" "Yes.." "Ohhhh because It was your first, okay."

He hugged me, and said, "Awww you're so cute."
"No I'm not," I replied.
"Yes you are!"
"No I'm not!"
"Well fine." He let go of the hug and walked away.
"I was joking I love you!" I hugged him.
What did I just said?!

"Oh really?" He hugged me back and smiled.
"Follow me." He held my hand.

=====================================

Worst cliffhanger ever? Bahahaha
Idk if this is confusing or not but who cares anyways.